• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Boots Are Your Favorites?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
In this game, my favorite boots are the Hover Boots. The general concept behind them is really cool, walking in mid-air for a short time. It's a pity that they aren't used much outside of the Shadow Temple.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
My favorite is the hover boots. They come in handy when fighting Twinrova so you don't have to worry about missing the platform (I managed to do this the first time I went to hit her lol).

My favorite boots are the iron(metal) boots.

It feels like no one can knock me down.

The Kokiri Boots, or the normal ones you start with. The Kokiri Boots are the best, in my opinion, because they're just the boots for the job. These boots have great traction and they don't slow Link down, unlike the Iron and Hover Boots.

The Iron Boots are okay, but they make Link too slow, hence the name "Iron", and their only use really was to make Link sink into deep water, unless I'm forgetting something. The Hover Boots would be my favorite, but there's really no use for them outside the Shadow Temple. They had so much potential. Also, the time you have to hover is only like, two seconds, so that's another reason they're below the Kokiri Boots.

HOVER BOOTS!!! WOOOOOOOOO! After getting them for the first time I went to Kakariko Village and just ran of the edge of everywhere cause it was FUN! :3

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Hover Boots are my fav plus you dont need to use them as much as the Iron Boots I would love to own a pair if they were real:clap:

Song of Storms

Blow Curses Away
Kokiri Boots because

1.the boots you start with.

2.you can run normal with them.

3.iron boots are SO heavy you can't run...

4.hover boots are so slippery that when i wear them i always end up falling a ledge and lose heaart

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The Iron Boots are okay, but they make Link too slow, hence the name "Iron", and their only use really was to make Link sink into deep water, unless I'm forgetting something.

You are forgetting something; strong winds can't blow you around when you're wearing them. In the shadow temple, you need them to get through a certain part of the temple for this reason specifically.

On topic, the Kokiri Boots are my favorite. For the reasons specified above.

Hover boots are my favourite as well.

They are handy when going ver holes because you can roll forward and make it across without using ladders etc.
Would use Iron boots more only they make you go very slow.

Pen

The game is on!
My favorite of all boots in every Zelda game are actually the Pegasus Boots!

87px-Pegasus_Boots.png

But if I had to choose from the three boots above, I would pick the Hover Boots!

Hover_Boots.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom