• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Fig

The Altruist
Hopefully by the end of the day, I can finally have enough time to make a team in Pokemon Showdown. I'm really behind and I hope to catch up by the time the ZD League kicks off! ^^

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I am currently working out the kinks in my competitive Triple Battle team. Decided my Mega with that one was gonna be Gardevoir. I think it's working out pretty well so far.

I gotta rethink my strategy for my Single Battle team, since I have no idea how to obtain the Gale Wings Talonflame that I need to support my Mega Mawile.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Almost through breeding and leveling a complete set of Gen VI pokemon for my living pokedex.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Shiny hunting in hordes and at the same time trying to figure out whether some theories of mine prove to be correct. And later tonight I might give Pokebank a try. ;)

Fig

The Altruist
I'm currently working on some Pokemon threads that I have been working on for roughly the last couple of days. Hopefully they will get upload by the end of this week! <(^~^)>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom