• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

bunny

birb overlord
I finally got my Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon a few days ago; now I'm trying to level him up before challenging the Anistar City Gym Leader. (I started my game over awhile ago, and I don't have all the badges yet.) After that I'm probably gonna try to get the other badges as fast as I can so I can finally beat the Elite Four and start shiny hunting.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I'm researching new information within the franchise so I can create new threads, oh and those Darkrai are almost done cloning if anyone wants one. >.>

Beeker

Wild Card
Finally finished National Dex and have the shiny charm, so now learning how to chain so I can shiny hunt. :P

I am currently hunting for shinies. Also I think I would love to get a team of Dragonite's, but I think that would be pointless lol

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Waiting for Fig to clone my Ditto so I can breed a Drought Ninetales, a Gengar, and a Moxie Pinsir.

Other than that just issuing random challenges and finalizing my league team.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I've been breeding a killer Mawile all day, with the proper breeder moves, perfect Attack and Defense IV's, and a helpful Nature.

I've finally gotten one that has the first two conditions, but he's Bashful. If I don't get one that has all 3, I might just stick with him.

*EDIT* YES! Got one even better than I had hoped for! Outstanding potential, perfect Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, and Speed IV's, and even Impish Nature. Now to start the kickass training montage!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom