• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Decided after all to complete the National Dex because why not. :P
Currently around 500ish? still have a long way to go... and a lot of breeding and battling hoo boy. xD

Been there done that, and it was totally worth it. :nod: Good luck to you.

Me? I am just trading and searching for shinies now that I have the Shiny Charm.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Which ones do you need? I only have Kyurem and Ho-Oh. lol

I need Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Regirock, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect xD

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Well if you do some minor calculations while tweaking the circuit breaker of the game, and spinning the cartridge at a 45 degree angle while graphing the parabolic motion of the A-button, while equally identifying the directrix of the the dual screens of the 3DS, and measuring its capabilities and compatibility with varying devices, but also engaging in social interaction and maintaining social order via Miiverse and subsequent apps similar to the aforementioned app, you'll find that if you squint your eyes so that your pupil dilates within a certain time frame that you'll notice the curvature of the given subject, and quantify the existence of the 3D slider via the 3DS and other technological applications and devices to deduce that I'm doing nothing in the Pokémon world and I don't really care.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I need Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Regirock, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect xD

Sadly, as I said earlier, I only have three of those. Mew, Ho-Oh, Kyurem. If you can't find them and want me to aid you getting them in your dex just let me know.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Sadly, as I said earlier, I only have three of those. Mew, Ho-Oh, Kyurem. If you can't find them and want me to aid you getting them in your dex just let me know.

Okie :yes:

I might have someone clone my Groudon so I'll see how that works out :P

Fig

The Altruist
I'm currently reading the Pokemon Adventures Manga once again! I really love the BW saga, especially since they severely add a lot of backstory! ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom