• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I returned to Alpha Sapphire a month ago, and beat the story after putting it off for like a year. Since then, I've been working on my Living Pokedex for fun. Kanto, Johto and Hoenn are complete.

Wilton

Hello world!
Right now in the Pokemon world Wilton is training up his newly hatched perfect Makuhita to level 100! :D

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I restarted my file on Alpha Sapphire a couple days ago. I just beat the Elite 4 and am now working on training my team to level 100 as well as doing other miscellaneous activities, like completing my Pokedex.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am very slowly playing through yellow, and then I might pick up omega ruby again after I finish it. I have a file up to Slateport City with a fully EV trained shiny Grovyle, so rather than start a new file, I'd like to finish that one because shiny [Mega] Sceptile = Hell yes.

I'm also playing Pokemon Go, though not as much as a did when I first got it. Since I live in a small town, it can be difficult to grind for levels since there aren't a lot of pokestops, so I'm only level 13 now.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Playing ORAS, mostly battling peeps till Sun/Moon come out in...was it October? Maybe November, lol, one of those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom