• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
In preparation for the ZD Leage challenge, I am importing the last few stragglers behind from Black 2 over. However, I still want to get as many of the Leage Type Challenge medals as I can, so I'm plowing through them as fast I can. I got the Grass medal a couple days ago, and I got the Psychic medal just now.

There are a few other ones I can make a decent team with, like Flying, Rock, Poison, and perhaps Ghost as well. Other than that, I'm just gonna rely on He-Who-Came-From-Nothing to spam my way through.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Going to try and get this Rough Skin Garchomp so my team doesn't have any sub-par members.

Listening to this sweet cover by Smooth McGroove. ^.^
[video=youtube;eI_CkvlHm_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI_CkvlHm_Y&list=UUJvBEEqTaLaKclbCPgIjBSQ&feature=c4-overview[/video]

Wrong thread?

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Now that my League team is more or less ready, I am getting ready for a new venture. I have taken an interest in Pokemon with beneficial Hidden Abilities, and I plan to set up a service here where I can trade those I can catch to others here. I don't have enough to make it a full-out shop quite yet, but I predict that within a few days I'll be able to open up shop. Be on the lookout.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Breeding

I got a perfect Mudkip for what I needed but it had Torrent. I don't think Damp is really needed though, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom