• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 32!

Did you ever get the chance to play Four Swords or Four Swords Adventures with a/some

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Yes, I would like to see more of the Cucco Revenge Squad (71.43%)
This week's question: Did you ever get the chance to play Four Swords or Four Swords Adventures with a/some friends?
Yes
No
By the way, my fellow Zeldadungeoneers! Check out my vid with Zelda music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJHH...1&feature=plcp

The last word in the question at the top has gone missing, it's supposed to be the word friends!

No, I wasn't, which is why I hated Four Swords until the anniversary edition for the 3DS came out. My friends and I only had one GBA link cable among the group of us, and I was the only one with the game. As for FSA, not really. Playing that with friends was too much of a hassle. It required a GBA linked to the Gamecube for EVERY player. I admire that the two games tried to make co-op and teamwork a core feature, but they did it wrong (FSA forced you to waste the GBA's power instead of just using another GCN controller, and you couldn't even play Four Swords unless you were linked with someone else).

Back in my day, all the real Nintendo players had link cables.

And my grandma bought 4 link cables for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, so we were able to play FSA when it came out.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I have, and it was one of the best gaming experiences of my life. I'm tempted to go out and once again purchase 4 GBA link cables (I'm notorious for losing them at friend's houses) and even GBAs if my friends don't have theirs anymore, just so I can play Four Swords and Crystal Chronicles again.

Getting the cables and stuff weren't hard, and they aren't very expensive, and it's totally worth it to play these awesome games with friends.

I had the chance but only with my little sister. We played Zelda Four sword anniversary on our DS/3DS. Even though she is really bad at it we still had a lot of fun. Sometimes i wish Four Swords were online so it would be easier to play with people.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
No, sadly. I had a link cable, though I never got around to buying the actual game. I do plan on playing it... someday.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I haven't, unfortunetely, even though I really want to. There's just my Gameboy and one adaptor. We know some people who have some, but why would they randomly bring them for no reason? Especially since I don't know them a lot.

I HAVE beaten FSA by myself like, four times though...

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
I did! It took me forever to find all of the cables and gbas. The hardest part was finding friends to play with because most of my friends are haters of Zelda. But I succeeded and found some people and had a blast! fun times..

No, unfortunately. I've only ever played Four Swords: Anniversary Edition by myself. I don't know many other people who have 3DSs or DSis AND Four Swords AND who come over regularly AND would want to play it with me. Actually, now that I think about it, I probably don't know anybody like that.

While we're on the topic of controversial moves involving Four Swords, why was Anniversary Edition taken down so readily? I still own it, so it's not like it affects me, but still, why permanently remove something with love and effort put into it? Why not simply add a price tag onto it after a certain point? Why remove it...? I confess I don't understand Nintendo's "marketing tactic" there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom