• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Victorian Era Myteries (RP Signup)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
*gaaaaaaaaaasp* RRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLY?!

Thankyouthankyou! :D I so happeh.

Wait... what was I doing with numbers? What was I gonna do?

Well, Meli's not gonna be very plotful, so for her sake(so I won't disregard her) and the sake of the things I'd like to test(Namely, a Victorian Aren, Kirinen's disorder outside that one RP, and DavenXKirinen without the tenuous fantasy backstory), I'm leaving Meli at the checkpoint and going with Milo, Kirinen, Daven, and Aren.
^ glad your happy and you got to rant about chars. ^

Haha, yeah.

Speaking of the Twelfth.... Lets go! I have a plan with Daleks!

NOT YET! This is... I really don't know how to put it except that the Daleks aren't in the first episode. This is the first episode in a new season! I have too many plans with the Daleks later to bring them in now... and trust e. Just make it to the Triad, 'kay?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
NOT YET! This is... I really don't know how to put it except that the Daleks aren't in the first episode. This is the first episode in a new season! I have too many plans with the Daleks later to bring them in now... and trust e. Just make it to the Triad, 'kay?

I'm saying WHEN we get there, and we need you. Woyo and I can't do anything

I posted! See, it just took a while to describe it. I didn't have a solid vision of the Triad until a few seconds ago.

Oh, when we get there, let your ideas flow. It's pretty player-led, really, although I'm not too good at showing that.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Accepted Mono! :D

Windmill, DH and GPS still have yet to make their characters. Since there's quite a few now I'll close the sign ups. As soon as the others get their characters in I'll start the RP. ;)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I have yet to make my characters too ^^; that is if you're not getting to full on people? Is it still okay for me to join?

Lance and HC....is it weird that I feel all jealous for Olivia, my own character? That's weird right O.O anyway you could do Shannon! For some reason, I can kinda picture that XD and you can do Lance and HC if you want, like to test it out and see how well it goes.

Three characters? I'll be doing Olivia, Sierra, and Max then :3 all three in one...awesome ;D that is if it's still okay to join XD

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
But can you help me on countries? I'd appreciate that...

Also, can you look over the edits I made and tell me if it's all right? /me freaks out about how good her RP SUs are

XD I'll help. And yeah, I saw the edits now and they look good. :> Well... I was thinking that Kirinen would be French. XD Along with Daven (since they were lovers and shared the same life basically). Aren looks like an American to me, and Milo looks either American or British. This is of course my :eek:nion: so you do whatever you feel your characters would like to live! :bleh:

I have yet to make my characters too ^^; that is if you're not getting to full on people? Is it still okay for me to join?

Lance and HC....is it weird that I feel all jealous for Olivia, my own character? That's weird right O.O anyway you could do Shannon! For some reason, I can kinda picture that XD and you can do Lance and HC if you want, like to test it out and see how well it goes.

Three characters? I'll be doing Olivia, Sierra, and Max then :3 all three in one...awesome ;D that is if it's still okay to join XD

I'm so sorry I forgot about you Baba! In my head I knew you were in, but I just didn't say! :< But yes, you are totally in! :D

XD I'll help. And yeah, I saw the edits now and they look good. :> Well... I was thinking that Kirinen would be French. XD Along with Daven (since they were lovers and shared the same life basically). Aren looks like an American to me, and Milo looks either American or British. This is of course my :eek:nion: so you do whatever you feel your characters would like to live! :bleh:

I'm so sorry I forgot about you Baba! In my head I knew you were in, but I just didn't say! :< But yes, you are totally in! :D

Hm. I was considering a French Kirinen! That would be fascinating. And essentially, yes, Kirinen and Daven were supposedly once lovers, although it's much more complicated. Nonetheless, you're right. Tanks!

That all sounds good, actually. *makes edits* My work here.. is DONE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom