• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Victorian Era Myteries (RP Signup)

It's not quite that simple. White on black is a harsh contrast that would never be seen in the Victorian age. It's a very modern idea. Not white, perhaps, but... augh it's just confusing on how to make it appealing but authentic! I understand that authenticity is your priority, but mine is authenticity. I guess I'll just get started and fret about color later...

I'll have to do front first. I guess I'll go with my original plan... [/mumble, mumble]

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Sorry.... :sweat:

Maybe.... well, Zander would be wearing black, arms crossed, maybe from a back pose and looking over his shoulder, somewhat disdainfully, hair almost covering his eyes.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Wait. No.

Do Lance and HC. DO IT.

I wanna see how this rivalry that's been my headcanon for months now become real.
It will be... once I figure out an official name for HC. Also, I'll use Lance/HC anyone else you want to see?

Yeah... Go Skyward... I need her to get on already. She's dominated enough world already.

Sillllllverrrrrrr.... Come baaaaaaack...

EDIT: Come back early tomorrow(or NOW) and I'll draw--soemthing totally random but cool! In manga! IN FULL COLOR
I AM SO SORRY, GUYS! I was soooooooooooo busy Friday and Saturday. I was playing FE all day Friday then my BF came over basically all day Saturday... heh heh.... I will try to sign up quickly heh...

Go_Skyward

I never said I couldn't. I just feel like he's over-used and him as a Victorian makes me laugh XD. But, if you want him I'm happy to put him in there. He always fun to play as ^.^

He is, he is. And think of all the encounters... you read my final adjustments on Daven and Aren, right? So you see what I mean when I say "It'll so be worth it."

Then let's laugh! I think it'd be awesome. But seeing as I can picture everybody Victorian(Kira has to go steampunk, ikr but it's so awesome), I cna picture Shannon Victorian.

Heyyy... Steampunk Shannon... Era. Era Era Era... Part two is so steampunky...

Go_Skyward

Name: Lance Flinn Tolkien
Hair color/Style: Short black hair.
Eye color: Dark Blue
Clothes: I'll get back to you on this
Personality: He's generally a very quiet person with a big heart for helping others, especially women. When he does speak he is generally kind, but can be blunt and sarcastic. But he has slight anger issues so he gets pissed off fairly easy. And it's not really a pretty site when he's angry.
Other: He has a scar on his left eye and ear. He also has a scar on his right arm which goes from his wrist to his shoulder. He always keeps his arm scar covered.

Name: Temporarily, High Chief.
Age: No one knows. She appears about 20-30 range depending on who looks at her.
Hair color/Style: Long light blue hair. If I cannot get away with this, make it.... black.
Eye color: A pale blue
Clothes: She wears a black cloak. Her dress looks something like this She wears that under her black cloak
Personality: She is generally quiet and a good listener. She is also a good problem solver. She speaks in a monotone voice because she really doesn't know how else to speak. She is quite proper.
Other:

Name: Shannon Wolfe
Hair color/Style: Short, blonde, very messy
Eye color: Green
Clothes: I'll get back to you on that
Personality: A genius, flirt and loud mouth are literally the only words you need to describe Shannon. But, there is a bit more to him than that. He's honestly a really funny guy who doesn't know when to stop making jokes. But he's honestly really caring and a nice guy once you get to know him.
Other: If I'm allowed to, he's a doctor.

Anyways, these are a work in progress. But we can still start! I just need clothes and an official name for High Chief ^.^

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Alright, I'm only on here for a few seconds so I can't post the RP thread right now; that'll give you a little time GPs. ;) I'll be back possibly in an hour to start it, so please be a little more patient! Thanks forsigning! guys! I love you!

By the way, accepted GPs. :3

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
are you working on Mari?

And I'll hapilly be willing to ship Mari with someone. Zander can be forever alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom