• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Victorian Era Myteries (RP Signup)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Simon Chase
Hair color/Style: Black short hair, short beard
Eye color: Brown
Clothes: Brown suit (don't really know how to get much more detailed)
Personality: Sullen--at this party
Other: Old friends with Victoria, and had been in love with her. ((I dont intend to have him put the moves on her, just explain why he is so upset all the time)) Marianne's brother

Name: Marianne (Mary) Chase
Hair color/Style: Long brown hair
Eye color: Hazel
Clothes: Yellow gown
Personality: Perfectionist, bossy
Other: Simon's sister

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I already had a spot in the RP. I was one of the people she was waiting to make a character

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Here we go then :D

Name: Cyrus Larkson (of course :P)
Hair color/Style: Black in a slightly unkempt style.
Eye color: Blue
Clothes: Wears a black suit with a purple vest and a black tie.
Personality: Usually happy, though he does stay on guard of others often. Can be cunning and manipulative if necessary.
Other: Moved to London a couple months prior to get some inspiration for his poetry and novels.

EDIT: Oh shoot......it's closed. Didn't see that. Well if you get an opening you know how to reach me Rainy, and if not it's fine ^^
Double Edit: Gonna add a character

Name: Erik Sauers
Hair color/Style: Brown and neatly combed with a part on the right side
Eye color: Hazel
Clothes: Wears a grey suit with a small black design on the cuffs of the sleeves.
Personality: Stoic and not very talkative unless with important people.
Other: Cyrus' brother. Moved to England to get away from America and then changed his name to disassociate with his family.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Here we go then :D

Name: Cyrus Larkson (of course :P)
Hair color/Style: Black in a slightly unkempt style.
Eye color: Blue
Clothes: Wears a black suit with a purple vest and a black tie.
Personality: Usually happy, though he does stay on guard of others often. Can be cunning and manipulative if necessary.
Other: Moved to London a couple months prior to get some inspiration for his poetry and novels.

EDIT: Oh shoot......it's closed. Didn't see that. Well if you get an opening you know how to reach me Rainy, and if not it's fine ^^

No no no DH! You had reserved a spot, so your in! Don't worry, I wont leave ya out bud. ;)

Accepted both of you! Now all we have left is GPS correct? I don't want to leave anyone out so tell me if I forgot you! XD

Yeah... Go Skyward... I need her to get on already. She's dominated enough world already.

Sillllllverrrrrrr.... Come baaaaaaack...

EDIT: Come back early tomorrow(or NOW) and I'll draw--soemthing totally random but cool! In manga! IN FULL COLOR

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I'm so sorry I forgot about you Baba! In my head I knew you were in, but I just didn't say! :< But yes, you are totally in! :D

Lol it's totally fine! I'm not very rememberable sometimes! XD But okay!!! Awesome! Thanks! :D

Here are my characters!

Name: Sierra Rayne Emerson
Hair color/Style:She has pure white hair that falls down her back and shoulders, and ends about mid-back. She almost always wears it down (but she’ll occasionally put it in a bun or ponytail).
Eye color: Silver/Gray
Clothes: She usually wears white, grey, black, or light blue clothing. For the party, she is wearing this http://www.cherryhillwedding.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Modern-Elegant-Wedding-Dresses-Ideas.jpg
Personality: Somewhat quiet, but loves giving advice and listening to people. She can seem kind of grumpy, but she had to grow up very fast and now is very serious about everything. Smiling is a rarity for her but when she’s around people she loves, she smiles pretty often. She can also be very stubborn!
Other: None (I think) XD

Name: Olivia April Spencer
Hair color/Style: Wavy/messy, dark brown hair that reaches down all the way to her thighs, and she almost always lets it just cascade down her back. (She is also VERY short, like 5’ 2”, so it makes her hair look even longer).
Eye color: Red
Clothes: All clothing she wears is usually red, black, and/or brown. She is wearing this dress for the party: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj7ruqcKog1qa6ipjo1_500.jpg
Personality: Upbeat, happy, sarcastic, and sweet. She has a tendency to be childish sounding, but she knows when to be serious. She also is a bit naïve sometimes; she loves to laugh, smile, and make others feel better.
Other: None (I think) lol

Name: Max Auguste Roy
Hair color/Style: Short, light brown with a reddish hue to it sometimes. The strands of his hair go in many bundles of “spikes”, but they don’t stick up and instead lay all over his head in a mess, several strands falling in front of his eyes. (Think anime styled hair lol).
Eye color: Light brown, almost yellow
Clothes: He usually wears different shades of brown, orange, and red. For the party, he is wearing a light brown suit jacket and black dress pants, with a long/flowing dark brown trench coat and a red scarf.
Personality: Very friendly, always tries to be the optimistic one. Quirky, laid back. When anybody he loves is in danger, he is quick to come to their defense. He is almost always smiling.
Country: France (he is actually usually Cajun, and Cajun’s came from the French. Many Cajun’s can speak French (my Cajun can’t because me no have any idea how to speak French XD) and so I figured this would be fitting for him! :3)
Other: Like I said earlier, I dunno French, so when he talks it’ll be like normal Cajun talk. I hope that’s okay haha!

Oh and the ages might change, depending on something. :) If that happens I'll say something haha...

Edit: I changed the ages! :)

Last edited:
...mlarp. I taught myself manga all day, again. Slightly different style, now I'm ding this crazy little random thing that I may or may not share. Because NOBODY WAS ON. That is all I have...

I'm fretting about my chars again. Yours look as great as always(which is to say, VERY), Baba, but... are mine okay?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Will someone draw my characters? Please? Hymo, I know I've asked you about Raenis before..... and I want to see Mari, for something I may/may not transfer over to the DW RP. AND WHEN WILL THIS START?!

I'm willing to draw them. Are you asking for refs for this RP?

Please ahve patience. it can't start until GS signs up, and even then not until Rainy gets on. I've been waiting on her for a while, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom