• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Victorian Era Myteries (RP Signup)

I mean, reference images for their appearance, specific to this roleplay. Like the picture I drew for mine. And should you want this, would you like me to make some slight detail adaption for historical accuracy? Y'know, use Victorian French fashions to give Mariana more detail.

Do you want me to draw them as they appear in this RP?

That's the simplest way I can put it, but a reference is more like a guide as to what they look like and less like an actual scene.

EDIT: In searchign iamges, I foudn a fewdesigns that, if grayscaled and simplified to the rawest form, could be nice. DO you ahve a preference for this, this, or this? Look at the dresses themselves, not the colors. This is for Mari. I'll include the adaption you specified, that being black, elbow-length sleeves, and the lace.

Last edited:
The edit to my previous post. Here:

EDIT: In searching images, I found a few designs that, if grayscaled and simplified to the rawest form, could be nice. Do you have a preference for this, this, or this? Look at the dresses themselves, not the colors. This is for Mari. I'll include the adaption you specified, that being black, elbow-length sleeves, and the lace.

IRRELEVANT NON-SEQUITUR: *attempts to take off glasses in a "come at me bro" manner*
*glasses get caught on headphones*
*glasses hang off face awkwardly*

I'm so smooth.

I figured you'd choose that one. In retrospect, it's likely because of the factor of modern styles clashing with the style of yesterday centuries ago. But yeha. I can work with that... As for Zander, I'm having a bit more difficulty. I'll figure him out. Any specific positions before I start?

With positioning? Not really... let's just start with Mari. I'm thinking I could draw two, one of her looking over her shoulder from behind or at a down-left diagonal. But I want her to be holding something for some reason. It's not necessary. Thoughts about the forward position?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Lol it's totally fine! I'm not very rememberable sometimes! XD But okay!!! Awesome! Thanks! :D

Here are my characters!

Name: Sierra Rayne Emerson
Hair color/Style:She has pure white hair that falls down her back and shoulders, and ends about mid-back. She almost always wears it down (but she’ll occasionally put it in a bun or ponytail).
Eye color: Silver/Gray
Clothes: She usually wears white, grey, black, or light blue clothing. For the party, she is wearing this http://www.cherryhillwedding.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Modern-Elegant-Wedding-Dresses-Ideas.jpg
Personality: Somewhat quiet, but loves giving advice and listening to people. She can seem kind of grumpy, but she had to grow up very fast and now is very serious about everything. Smiling is a rarity for her but when she’s around people she loves, she smiles pretty often. She can also be very stubborn!
Other: None (I think) XD

Name: Olivia April Spencer
Hair color/Style: Wavy/messy, dark brown hair that reaches down all the way to her thighs, and she almost always lets it just cascade down her back. (She is also VERY short, like 5’ 2”, so it makes her hair look even longer).
Eye color: Red
Clothes: All clothing she wears is usually red, black, and/or brown. She is wearing this dress for the party: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj7ruqcKog1qa6ipjo1_500.jpg
Personality: Upbeat, happy, sarcastic, and sweet. She has a tendency to be childish sounding, but she knows when to be serious. She also is a bit naïve sometimes; she loves to laugh, smile, and make others feel better.
Other: None (I think) lol

Name: Max Auguste Roy
Hair color/Style: Short, light brown with a reddish hue to it sometimes. The strands of his hair go in many bundles of “spikes”, but they don’t stick up and instead lay all over his head in a mess, several strands falling in front of his eyes. (Think anime styled hair lol).
Eye color: Light brown, almost yellow
Clothes: He usually wears different shades of brown, orange, and red. For the party, he is wearing a light brown suit jacket and black dress pants, with a long/flowing dark brown trench coat and a red scarf.
Personality: Very friendly, always tries to be the optimistic one. Quirky, laid back. When anybody he loves is in danger, he is quick to come to their defense. He is almost always smiling.
Country: France (he is actually usually Cajun, and Cajun’s came from the French. Many Cajun’s can speak French (my Cajun can’t because me no have any idea how to speak French XD) and so I figured this would be fitting for him! :3)
Other: Like I said earlier, I dunno French, so when he talks it’ll be like normal Cajun talk. I hope that’s okay haha!

Oh and the ages might change, depending on something. :) If that happens I'll say something haha...

OH MY FREAKING GOSH I FORGOT YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!! D; D; D; I'm so sorry Baba, I'll make it up to you just tell me what to do. :kawaii: Your characters look amazing Baba, thanks for signing up, they are approved! :D

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She could be holding a parasol, preferably white. And I don't have any preferences for the front.

Zander would either have his arms crossed or hands in his pockets, and look menacing/ like he's plotting world domination all the time. Not mad, though. He's very cool and collected.

Hm... without a proper appearance, I can'y get started on Zander. But I'll begin Mari.

I'm not sure how I'll make that dress black, but... I guess... I'll go with it? Gog I've made this difficult for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom