• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Victorian Era Myteries (RP Signup)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Is it okay for me to make one of my characters a con-man? He would be using the name for the actual guest, and pretending to be him. Y'know, to get to these people's wealth, which I assume they are.

Last edited:

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I'm making my skellies and will have them up soon. Did you say anything about a character limit? I only have three main characters that I use and switch around for every RP :)

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I have no idea who I want to use... Lance, Shannon, Vince, Xaviar, Jupiter... herrmmmm... But anyways, Mono I really am not sure... Maybe use one of your characters I have never seen before.

And I am also curious as to how many characters we can use...

I'm thinking it's three... I'm keeping myself to three.

I want to use Daven so I can work on him more. But I'm not using Milo without Aren or Aren without Milo, and Meli is a clear favorite... seriously, everyone I know loves her. Even me. She has a superstrong fanbase, imo.

Uhhhmmm... I'd like to see Shannon go Victorian.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
That weird mental image of Victorian Shannon... I just died XD

And hermmmm... those are good choices. Go for the best combo and stick with it ^.^

I also considered I could use a Lance/High Chief combo... I could, not sure if I will. hmer.... gaah. decisions~!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Is it okay for me to make one of my characters a con-man? He would be using the name for the actual guest, and pretending to be him. Y'know, to get to these people's wealth, which I assume they are.

I'll PM you. ;)

I'm making my skellies and will have them up soon. Did you say anything about a character limit? I only have three main characters that I use and switch around for every RP :)

&

I have no idea who I want to use... Lance, Shannon, Vince, Xaviar, Jupiter... herrmmmm... But anyways, Mono I really am not sure... Maybe use one of your characters I have never seen before.

And I am also curious as to how many characters we can use...

Well usually I'd just say "have as many characters as you can handle", but for this three sounds like a good limit.

That weird mental image of Victorian Shannon... I just died XD

And hermmmm... those are good choices. Go for the best combo and stick with it ^.^

I also considered I could use a Lance/High Chief combo... I could, not sure if I will. hmer.... gaah. decisions~!

Haha, I know right? But hey. I can put Meli in a Victorian ball gown in two, possibly three RPs depending on the turn of my SU, and ship a chimera and a dwarf. I can picture this.

Welllll... that's just it. Meli and Aren make an excellent combo, but put Meli, Milo, and Aren in a room together and it gets tense really fast. The kind of tension that's really, really hard to play. Two excellent units... but a triad that can't work. I also really want to use Daven, but not without Kirinen... if Rainy'd permit me to go with four, I'd have my chars done and just need to finish the SU. And yet, I don't want to seem superior with more chars, because I'm not! Even though Daven's role would quickly become antagonistic, and he'd probably die at eon point or another because I kill... and yet and yet and yet--hurrgh! THIS IS HARD

Sorry for pouring that out. I needed to vent my tension.

Oh, but if I do that one thing with Kirinen--with the disorder?--that'd be wei--No.

Wait. No.

Do Lance and HC. DO IT.

I wanna see how this rivalry that's been my headcanon for months now become real.

Rainy... make me choose. Milo or Daven? *so hard augh* Or make me replace someone with Meli and be done with it, lol. Or give me four character so I can explode this RP into something amazing<==Disregard that self-indulgent suggestion.

Last edited:

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Name: Lucas Felstine
Hair color/Style: Light brown, shortish in length and a bit messy
Eye color: Blue
Clothes: White shirt covered by sleeveless brown vest, brown bowler hat, black pants and shoes.
Personality: Energetic, Intelligent but will believe almost everything he hears
Other: Always wanted to be a Private Investigator but instead works in a large town Library

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Haha, I know right? But hey. I can put Meli in a Victorian ball gown in two, possibly three RPs depending on the turn of my SU, and ship a chimera and a dwarf. I can picture this.

Welllll... that's just it. Meli and Aren make an excellent combo, but put Meli, Milo, and Aren in a room together and it gets tense really fast. The kind of tension that's really, really hard to play. Two excellent units... but a triad that can't work. I also really want to use Daven, but not without Kirinen... if Rainy'd permit me to go with four, I'd have my chars done and just need to finish the SU. And yet, I don't want to seem superior with more chars, because I'm not! Even though Daven's role would quickly become antagonistic, and he'd probably die at eon point or another because I kill... and yet and yet and yet--hurrgh! THIS IS HARD

Oh, but if I do that one thing with Kirinen--with the disorder?--that'd be wei--No.

Wait. No.

Do Lance and HC. DO IT.

I wanna see how this rivalry that's been my headcanon for months now become real.

Rainy... make me choose. Milo or Daven? *so hard augh* Or make me replace someone with Meli and be done with it, lol. Or give me four character so I can explode this RP into something amazing<==Disregard that self-indulgent suggestion.

It seems you have a problem....... as for me, I never really use a char more than twice before making a new one..... but I'm using Mari again..... maybe I should add one of my other OCs from my novel.... cause technically everyone in that is an OC......

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!

Wait. No.

Do Lance and HC. DO IT.

:lol: XD Well, I'm tempted to give you four... I don't think everyone will use all of their three (I know my sis is just making the one) so... Fire away Mono. Have four. ;> Let's see that this turns into. :D

Accepted Sirmat!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Zander Payne
Hair color/Style: longer, shaggy, light brown. It always looks messy, but he likes it like that
Eye color: dark, stormy grey, like stormclouds at twilight
Clothes: Deep black pants and jacket, scarlet bowtie, white shirt
Personality: He's quiet and foreboding, with almost a menacing air, but he's a good friend to those that know him.
Other: He always seems like he's planning something, even if he's talking to someone.

Can I use some German in this? I don't know much, but I know some....

:lol: XD Well, I'm tempted to give you four... I don't think everyone will use all of their three (I know my sis is just making the one) so... Fire away Mono. Have four. ;> Let's see that this turns into. :D

Accepted Sirmat!

*gaaaaaaaaaasp* RRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLY?!

Thankyouthankyou! :D I so happeh.

Wait... what was I doing with numbers? What was I gonna do?

Well, Meli's not gonna be very plotful, so for her sake(so I won't disregard her) and the sake of the things I'd like to test(Namely, a Victorian Aren, Kirinen's disorder outside that one RP, and DavenXKirinen without the tenuous fantasy backstory), I'm leaving Meli at the checkpoint and going with Milo, Kirinen, Daven, and Aren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom