• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Waking up next to my little fluffball, rubbing his belly, and seeing him so happy over it that his ears stand up like a bats and his tongue is just hanging out like a wild animal really made me happy :)

I have a research paper in the Catcher in the Rye due tomorrow, and I was just about done. However, Microsoft Word just felt like being a jerk by unexpectedly shutting down. When I reopend Word, I found out that WORD FORGOT TO AUTOSAVE MY PAPER. I'm sorry, I just don't feel like restarting my paper over again.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I have a research paper in the Catcher in the Rye due tomorrow, and I was just about done. However, Microsoft Word just felt like being a jerk by unexpectedly shutting down. When I reopend Word, I found out that WORD FORGOT TO AUTOSAVE MY PAPER. I'm sorry, I just don't feel like restarting my paper over again.

I know how that feels. And it's even worse when it's 12 am & the computer just erased what you've worked on for 2-4 hours.

I'm depressed because my mom is at the hospital recovering from a Hysterectomy & I won't see her until Thursday. ( For those who don't know what it is, basically, they cut her open & take her uterus & all of her reproductive system out of her)

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm happy because today was a good day ^^
I'm also happy because I seem to be making QUITE a progress on my Chao.

(Been playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle)

Kazumi

chagy
I have an awful sinus infection and I'm finding it near impossible to study. Might have to miss school tomorrow as well, which would really put me behind. Plus, it's incredibly boring sitting at home doing nothing all day.

Ii think I might have contracted the flu and I have to work tomorrow. I feel like I am going to keel over in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom