• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm happy because I'm watching Dr Who right now. I'm almost done with Tom Baker's second season and so far I like it a huge lot. The classical dr Who may have cheesy effects but the story lines have more depth in it

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just hit five followers on Tumblr (started posting two days ago), I'm really liking Tumblr :)
Now I have to get out of bed and go to work :( I have 32.5 hours this week and 28 next week, I suppose the pay will be worth it. I'll be getting a Samsung tablet but I don't know what to do with the rest of the $850.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This English work that I have to do (lol as if), this History review, this Speech video, CoDBO2, BBS. Those thigns are on my mind at the moment.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Hey guys! I don't know if any of you remember me but I joined this site over 2 years ago and left shortly after for 2 years. I recently returned back home and am happy to chat with you all once again :). That's what is on my mind. :P Also, College can get difficult at times!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Why did I take the time out of my life to study for a General Studies paper that a 10 year old could have done with ease:/

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
- A certain special someone. [noparse]<3[/noparse] Although, she's always on my mind lately.
- Midterms start tomorrow ;n;
- I have to study for my Statistics and Psychology midterms tonight. ;n;
- I don't feel prepared enough for my Psychology midterm. ;n;
- I have English work to finish ;n;
- I have had senioritis since winter break ended. ;n;

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
A family emergency I just heard about, also how much doctors suck and should be more careful about what they say.

A winter storm coming into the area where Tim lives, they predict it will be very bad and might knock out the power. Hoping that wont be the case though.

Also about getting out of work so that I can eat, because I didn't get a chance to grab lung before coming in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom