• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The One You Had the Most Trouble With...

Witch one did you have more trouble with?

• MM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oot

• WW

• TP

• Total voters

ikilltoonlink

ಠ_ಠ mr. Observant
which one of thees: Oot MM WW TP, did you have the most trouble with? I personally had more trouble with MM (the stone tower) then anything else in any other game (sorry I'm a horrid player) what do you guys think?

Majora's Mask is the only one of these I haven't yet beaten. TP was the easiest for me, and WW not too much harder.

I was stuck in OoT's Gerudo Fortress for the longest time, but eventually figured it out.

In Majora's Mask, I'm presently stuck in the well. Trying to make sure I have all the right stuff to give the gibido is such a daunting task I haven't even tried it in earnest.

I chose MM not because I had a lot of trouble in it, but because I had more trouble in it than OoT.

I haven't played WW or TP, so I don't know how confusing those are.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Does the glitch in the Collector's Edition that makes MM prone to locking up count? If so I vote MM. I can't even make a whole three day cycle without it locking up on me.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
I've never played MM, so out of the other three, I had the toughest time with OoT. Mainly because it was my first Zelda game and one of my earliest video games in general. It didn't help that I never really read the onscreen instructions on how to play or the hints for puzzles. By the time WW and TP came out, I was a much more experienced player and so had less issues.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have the same reason with Blaze on MM. I never played it. OoT, was ok didn't havebany trouble except for the Water Temple. WW was ok too. I actually had less trouble with that one. TP on the other hand, was really frustrating. I needed a video walkthrough the Lakebed Temple. And other things that were really frustrating. But TP is my choice:)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I think I'm the only person in existence that actually liked the OoT Water Temple. I thought it was challenging and engaging and a sharp contrary to the others which were too easy. Everyone else was freaking out about but I didn't mind at all. You just had to think things through, like placing a warp point at the top water changing mark. My problems with the games, like I said in my last post, usually are technical in nature. Previously I had severe trouble in OoT because my TV was too dark and didn't have an option to change the brightness. So things like the graveyard or Shadow Temple were hard because couldn't see what I was doing. But that TV is replaced now.

For me the only reason I said TP is I have never had the motivation to finish it. I am right before the lakebed temple, and have not gotten around to finishing it. So, with it being the only one of the choices I haven't beaten, it is the most difficult by default.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Zelda Game Watch don't even get me started on that game:mad: I know its not on your list but you should have put more choices.

D

Demon Link

Defiantly Majora's Mask. The bosses were hard (except for Goht) and the Stone Tower was freakin' impossible unless you had a walkthrough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom