• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Items We Didn't See in the Demo!

Pocket.jpg
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
Pocket.jpgWhen the item screen was popped out you could see 5 unvieled items:

bow and arrow
whip
beetle
bomb
slingshot

But what i want to talk about is the three question marks, yea the three items we don't know anything about.
I'd love to hear from you!:) which items can it be?:O

What I think:
1.hookshot
2.boomerang
3.:eek:carina:OCARINA, or something like it that you can play awesome songs on:clap:

image: http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/news/Pocket.jpg

Pocket.jpg

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
Hmmm...there's something interesting that I see. The Whip has a skull face on it. This probably means its a treasure of a dungeon or maybe even the weapon of a choice of a miniboss that you have to defeat (Gale Boomerang, Ball & Chain, etc).

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
Oh yeah...keep in mind this isn't final. There are probably going to be a lot more items.

I hope SS change as much as TP did from it's first and second e3 trailer!
that was some major changes!

I hope there are more than 8 items. They said that the game is not finished and that the demo would not be in the final game so they could add some items between now and its release. :mellow:

i agree! i actually want more of a alttp, i mean you could get soooo many items, and alot af them were outside the dungeons :D

G

Goomba

I don't care what they are, as long as one is a musical instrument I'm happy :)

i agree! i actually want more of a alttp, i mean you could get soooo many items, and alot af them were outside the dungeons :D

AGREEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am playing ALTTP right now and i want FIRE AND ICE RODS!!!!! clawshot/hookshot, I-N-S-T-U-M-E-N-T!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE ABILITY TO UPGRADE YOUR SWORD MORE THAN JUST DEAFULT AND MS
*cough*TP*cough* but not like in ALTTP allthough i loved the golden and tempered swords, it wouldn't fit in SS since it's b4 probably OOT and possibly MC, ALTTP was the last game with MS in the timeline on the timeline it's on.
:) your thoughts?

L

LOZ.

I hope there will be even more items in the final game.
I really hope for a hookshot, the other items don't really matter to me, as long as they just make some good, new and original puzzles and uses for it.
Something so original, maybe an ordinary item we would never thought of.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
What I think:
1.hookshot
2.boomerang
3.:eek:carina:OCARINA, or something like it that you can play awesome songs on:clap:

I do agree with you that the Ocarina, or some type of musical instrument will be involved....but I do not think that we will see a boomerang in this game.
Why?, because while watching the e3 trailer I noticed the Beatle had some of the same uses as the boomerang does, example retrieving items, catching bombs and making them fly into rocks.
Also I am afraid that the whip will take the hookshot's place,by possibly being able to swing across gaps etc.

that's true!
I'll change the 3rd item to the lens of truth!
that will give hope for a temple much like shadow temple in oot :)

I believe that there will be more than 8 items too, but for them you'll have to drag up a subscreen, you know like in oot, the iron boots, zora suit etc. :D

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
If that's true, then the only new item would be the Beetle. I hope at least one of them is a new item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom