• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Items We Didn't See in the Demo!

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I hope there are more than 8 items. They said that the game is not finished and that the demo would not be in the final game so they could add some items between now and its release. :mellow:

The demo WORLD was confirmed to not be in the demo. I just wanted to point that out because that is vital information to the hardcore Zelda fan -.-
Nintendo said it was a sandbox Demo, and that means the world was not going to appear in the game. Link and the enemies looked like the only partially polished models in the game, and that means the items will stick too. Just understand the fact that Link will not have many items and all items that appeared in the game won't change :dry:

and the items I want (but doubt will appear):
1. Megaton Hammer
2.Candles
3.Magic Wand

I also want the return of the power bracelet/gauntlets, silver/light arrows, and tunics with different abilities (Like in LoZ and TP).
I would kinda want to see the return of a musical item, but don't see it happening. I don't understand how it would fit :(

I think it's a little sad that it just was a sandbox, because when i watched the presentation the second
time i kind of realised that the aria was very nice looking...

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
1. Dominion Rod
2. Spinner
3. Hookshot

4. [new]
5. [new]
(if they add more)

I also want alternate tunics (especially Zora), bracelets, and boots (iron, hover, more).

L

LegendLugia

I think that the hookshot should be in there but what motion is to fire it as we already have a point and shoot with the slingshot. The boomerang has to make a return as it could work with wmp as you could hold the knunchuck out in front of you to aim with and the wii mote next to your head, when you have a target you swing the wii mote in front of you as if throwing a boomerang. An instrument has to also make a return as they could just go wii music here and make you play an instrument realistically.
So mine are:Hookshot (probably won't happen)-Boomerang-Instrument.

Beeker

Wild Card
I actually want maybe one new item, but all I really want to see is the Hookshot or a Grappling Hook-like item. It maybe could work with WM+. I just want to swing around everywhere...:puppy:

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I honestly think 8 items is a good amount. TP had so many amazing items (spinner, dominion rod, etc.) but they were rarely used. I'd think that the other three are brand new items, or else why would Nintendo hide them in the demo and leave them as a surprise? BUT, I do think that the hookshot should return because it's a Zelda staple. It's been in all the 3D games and it would feel weird without it. And although I love the spinner, I think they should leave it out because it makes TP special. They could think up some sort of new item just as cool. I mean come on, they've been working on this for about 4-5 years.

T

theforceofpower

Zelda Items

I hope that ss has
1.hookshot
2.fire/ice rod
3.an improved lens of truth

I also think that there will be some musical instrument that can be accessed another way

I'm also vary excited for the whip

:triforce:

Eskhandar

or khan he?
I'm personally against seeing another hookshot like item, and i'm hoping the whip becomes some sort of replacement for it. Though amazing when it first came around in 3D on OoT and then followed up by WW and TP, the Zeldas need to start at least trying to feel a bit more fresh again. So the unrevealed items better be new.

Plus like some have said we already have a point and press kind of item so maybe something else...

And yes I do want the items to all have their own awesome uses without being very situational.

D

Dreamwishon

I would love if a 3D-version of Cane of Somaria was in the game

Well, I think if there will only be three more items it would have to be:

The Hookshot: Because it would work great with wii motion plus and it's been in many zelda games since LTTP.

The Hammer : As for the hammer, well it's pretty obvious that it could be used for really cool puzzles and stuff with Wii motion plus.

Musical Intrument: Been in a lot of zelda games. But This one I'm not too sure about. The other two I'm more confident they'll be in the game.

The reason I don't think the boomerang will be another item is because Nintendo already said items will have more than one use, so I think the beetle will also work as a boomerang.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Items I really want to see in the game are the hookshot, the boomerang, and the hammer. I really want a musical instrument too.

J

Julz626

Sadly proble no instrement

i dont think that sadly there wont be a musical instrement because there focusing a lot on using wii motion plus and so they proble r going 2 put in items where they can take advantage of motion plus.:puppy:

The demo WORLD was confirmed to not be in the demo. I just wanted to point that out because that is vital information to the hardcore Zelda fan -.-
Nintendo said it was a sandbox Demo, and that means the world was not going to appear in the game. Link and the enemies looked like the only partially polished models in the game, and that means the items will stick too. Just understand the fact that Link will not have many items and all items that appeared in the game won't change :dry:

and the items I want (but doubt will appear):
1. Megaton Hammer
2.Candles
3.Magic Wand

I also want the return of the power bracelet/gauntlets, silver/light arrows, and tunics with different abilities (Like in LoZ and TP).
I would kinda want to see the return of a musical item, but don't see it happening. I don't understand how it would fit :(
That could have been just the word but it couldhave been a tech demo in which they only had 8 items so far but they didn't want to show them all. Plus, they said they still have a couple more dungeons to do, so it's more than likely that the will add items for those dungeons.

A

avalpsychicguy

I sure hope so... I don't want this to be like Spirit Tracks, where there were only a few items. I want some variety, man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom