• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Funniest/Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Playing Zelda

Beeker

Wild Card
I was playing Majora's Mask and was right at the end, in the Goht mini dungeon(where you had to roll through the level as a Goron). I was trying to do all the turns manually, which sooner or later, didn't work. Tried going on a ZD walkthrough (didn't help me much). Me being so stubborn, I tried for hours to do it but failed. Then I realized you could use the corners to steer you.=\

Then again, most of my Zelda fails happen because of a lack of common sense.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
My first run through of TP was absolutely ridiculous. Mainly because of the City in the Sky. My main strategy was if everything was going wrong and you're not in the right spot, just jump off the edge and start over again.

And then I had no idea what to do during the face off with King Bulblin and ended up spending WAY too much time failing at pushing him off the edge of the Bridge of Eldin. Thankfully, that part is practically second nature to me now. =3

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I posted in here before, but I get to add another one after playing TP today, woooo!

My three heart challenge has been going swimmingly so far :D But today at snowpeak, I faced the ball and chain mini boss and was getting screwed over time after time, even with three bottles full of soup... I died about four or five times, after the first two times I started shouting at the TV: "F------ YOUUUUU, LIIIINKKKK!! D:< " Not like it was his fault or anything, but GOD, was that frustrating..

Z

Zaphio

I have two,

First when I was playing WW I was at the forsaken fortress.And as I sneak past the guards I go to press the C stick to turn the camera and I slip and press the A button and get thrown in jail.

Second,It was the maddest moment I have ever felt playing zelda.I was playing Oot fighting the iron knuckle.I had 2 and a half hearts left, and its armor fell off I shouted "YES!" but then he starts swinging his axe and kicks my arse in. I was very angry :mad:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The most embarrassing thing I have ever done while playing Zelda was when I was playing MQ a couple of months ago. A Stalfos appeared, and I was slicing it like normal, then it jumps behind me and KILLS me. I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!", then I realized I had a fairy in a bottle. Haha, my mom was mad like heck.

The second most embarrassing thing I did was when I was playing TP, I totally forgot what to do when you fight Argorok. I was like "OMG what the heck do I gotta do?!", and I almost shut off my gamecube. I realized that ZD exists for many a reason, and then I facepalmed myself.

1. In OoT, I was fighting Phantom Ganon, and i thought you had to use the Hookshot to kill him, so i used it over and over, and it was so slow i couldnt hit him. Then i realize the Bow is MUCH easier.:facepalm:

2. In the Fire Temple (OoT), i was stuck at the part where you get the Megaton Hammer, and i pressed the switch to remove the fire surrounding it, ran up the narrow line of ground to get to it, and i kept falling over and over for hours, then i try to use Farore's Wind to get up there.:lol: That (obviously) didnt work. So i randomly run up it without paying attention to it at all, and i get up there.

3. (Part of this happened to Linkmations too:suspicious: ) I was tryng to get the carriage in TP to Kakariko Village, it kept going around in circles, and i was like "WHY WONT YOU FOLLOW ME!!!" Then i realize its the kargoroks dropping bombs. After that i started using random items, repeating in my mind "DIE KARGOROKS" and somehow manage to kill them all in like 5 seconds.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
This is the fourth time I'm playing TP, and I just fought Stallord again. In the first phase you have to hit his spine by jumping into it with the spinner three times, and the third time there is an army of skeletons surrounding him that knock you back if you hit them, including a wall of four conveniently right next to the part you need to hit. This is always one of the hardest parts of a boss battle for me because it's so hard to maneuver around them while on the spinner.

...And then today I accidentally jump into one of the skeletons instead of the spine, and realize they can be killed. I swear, even when I'm good at a game I'm still bad at it. -_-'

WW was my first game, and halfway through the game, i realized that there was such a thing as a heart piece.

Beeker

Wild Card
I was playing A Lnk to the Past yesterday,while my dad was on the computer and was asking how my day was. All I said back was "It was fi-ARRGHH!"(<- died mid sentence, and I die ALOT in this game):lol:

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I remember I was with my friend and I was playing Spirit Tracks. I'm obsessed with Chancellor Cole so when his theme music started to play I was like 'OMGFFFFFFFFFWARGHRAGHGHGHUUHHUHUHFEE!!!" I think that's similar to what I said. XD

I finally won against Yeta in TP and I flipped out. I said, "THAT YOU JESUS!! THANK YOU LORD I FINALLY DID IT!! I DON'T HAVE TO EVER DO IT AGAIN!!! I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG!! OWL CITY IS MY FAVORITE BAND NOW!!" There was an Owl City song playing.

Last edited:

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
So I just got my Classic Controller Pro not too long ago, then bought MM on VC to do a replay of it (I lost my GC Memory card, so I had no other choice than to just purchase it again), and then in the Woodfall swamp, I was walking up the bridge as Deku Link, and the insect knocked me off and then Link restarted on the bug, then it kept going on and on till a game over, then I started dropping F bombs and pounding my floor with my feet and my mom came up and told me I'm grounded from Xbox o_O
Not very much a physical thing, but still weird :P

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I hated the Fire Temple in OoT, mainly because I tried to jump a ledge from the wrong angle for about half an hour. Eventually I realized that if I just stood on the edge of the other ledge like normal, I could've reached it...

Well, I remember when I defeated Malladus and completed Spirit Tracks after finally understanding how to kill him and I jumped up shouting "YES!" and punched my little sister in the face...

O_O

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
So I just got my Classic Controller Pro not too long ago, then bought MM on VC to do a replay of it (I lost my GC Memory card, so I had no other choice than to just purchase it again), and then in the Woodfall swamp, I was walking up the bridge as Deku Link, and the insect knocked me off and then Link restarted on the bug, then it kept going on and on till a game over, then I started dropping F bombs and pounding my floor with my feet and my mom came up and told me I'm grounded from Xbox o_O
Not very much a physical thing, but still weird :P

I find this really funny and ironic that you got punished from Xbox by playing a Nintendo game:).

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Oh yeah, another one. So you know in TP the really expensive store in Castle Town, and the guy won't let you in b/c your shoes are dirty? So I got this brilliant idea that if I wore the iron boots, he'd let me in. Unfortunately, you can't put them on in Castle Town. So I walked out of Castle Town, put on the iron boots, and walked back in. I took me like an hour to reach the store, and he still said my boots were dirty! It took me a long time before I figured out there was a guy right next to the store that shines your shoes for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom