• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Corrupt World ~RP Thread~

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Xavier poked Mizuki in her arm, he was getting a little bit worried that Melica would ask something about her weird actions. Xavier then whispered something to her inside her ear. Mizuki stared at him then twitched.

"Sorry...I was only thinking to myself, until they wanted to join in...I'll try to stop talking to them so often." she whispered to him.

"Please do...I have a feeling your seal isn't as powerful as mine. You shouldn't be able to talk to them...or at least that's what I think." Xavier replied back, his voice was really low and Mizuki could only hear him.

Mizuki sighed, she hoped that wasn't the problem. If it was, Insanity has a better chance of making her change from Trickster to Insanity. It was one thing on her list of what NOT to do in the Aspiral world.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
She took a breath. "Do you know about the Esperians?"

((I'm settin' it up. This is also more in-character than launching into a monologue.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Well, I'm one of them." She winced as she heard herself say the fact. "Quite a few Esperians were taken to this world against their will. I came here to find them and bring them home. And I've already found several others with the same goal." She specifically didn't say whether they were Esperian or not. That was their choice to tell her or not. "Do you think you'd be willing to help as well?"

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Xavier shot a look at Mizuki, she nodded. Xavier took a deep breathe and calmly began to say something.

"We're one of the Esparians here...Esparians have to look human to be able to come unnoticed. It's work for the past centuries..." Xavier added, looked at Mizuki in case she wanted him to say something for her.

Xavier once again took out his book and began to skim over pages, he was trying to find the page he was previously on. Mizuki happened to look at each page he glanced at, she looked a bit focused on how he skimmed through each page fast.

"So I take it you are, too, Aren? The way you never take your hand off the sketchbook when it's off your belt. You're Esparian."

"Yes." He doens't hesitate to answer her.

Melica shrugs. "I'll join you, then."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Great! Now, just to fill you in. Have you noticed those strange looking crates around Belrika?" Xavier said as he closed his book and slid it back inside his coat.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"You see here, we're investigating on what's inside of them. They seem to look like they have something alive in them...but I could be wrong..." Xavier said.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Eh, maybe...But anyway, there's two men on the other side of the alley. Once one of the men leave and the numbers of As-*ahem* townspeople decrease, we're going to interrogate one of them. After we're finished with that, Kalia is going to preform a mind swipe spell. So basically it helps us not become notorious to the guards and it will help keep our investigation here a secret. I yet to make our second plan after we're completely finished here, but if you're worrying about the guy trying to run from us.. Mizuki got that covered, you see...she gets aggressive easily so I gotta make sure she doesn't get too excited about this." Xavier explained clearly, making sure he including everything he was going to say.

"This is going to be fun for me...of course." Mizuki said in a low voice trying to at least be social. But not like Xavier, the louder she would talk it usually meant she was angry not friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom