• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Corrupt World ~RP Thread~

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"You are lucky." Kalia also hushed her voice, though did nothing to hide her emotion. "This is amazing! Clairvoyance is such a rare gift, and to be manifested in drawings? I've never seen anything like it. It's absolutely stunning." She shook her head at him. "You shouldn't be bitter about this, you should treasure it."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Meh. I need to get caught up in this RP... But I'll do that when I get back because you see...

As it turns out I will be taking a random/stupid trip to the middle of nowhere. So, due to this, I will probably become inactive, at least until Wednesday the 13th when I return. Mono is in charge of my characters until I return. I am saying this because I have high doubts that I will have internet service where I am going .-. anyways, see you all Wednesday!)

"Hm. A phoenix without fire is nothing," he muttered, then his gaze softened a bit. "But... It is true that it's a rare trait among my kind... I just get to be different, I guess."

((I'll take care of them! Nobody by the surname of Tolkien or Jenkins gets hurt until you get back. Then they die of psychological torture and blood loss *smiles pleasantly*))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"If it makes you feel better," Kalia glanced at the sketchbook for a second before looking back at Aren. "I don't think you're nothing."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Advance on hurr durrr)

Xavier looked up at the sky and noticed it was twilight. He quickly placed his book back inside his coat, but he left his glasses on.

"Kalia, are you still joining us?" he asked her politely.

Mizuki took her head off of his shoulder and sidestep to take off her coat. Under her coat were two dirty brown straps that formed an 'X' on top of her corset. She adjusted them to make sure her swords won't fall off her back. Mizuki quickly placed her coat back on, she wanted to look peaceful but yet deadly if messed with.

" J-just once would be nice..." she thought to herself.

Mizuki slowly placed her hand on her seal and clenched onto it, almost pulling it. She noticed her hair color fading very slowly. Xavier looked at her and noticed what she was doing, he quickly got closer to her and placed his hand on hers.

"Mizu...don't..." he whispered to her.

Mizuki's hand plummet to her side, Xavier tighten the chain of her seal as she regain her senses. He knew that one of her personalities would tempt her to take it off.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to join you too," said Aren calmly, pretending he didn't see the woman changing appearances for a moment. "I believe we're after the same thing." He knew they were after the same thing.

Melica glances back at the odd group one more time, just because they're rather--well--different, and of course that's the moment she needs to have her eyes on the road, and the long branch in front of her. Her ankle is caught underneath it and she falls flat on her face.

((sorry we did that, Siniru... We'll figure something out, I guess. It was nice to RP with you while you were here.))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I'm kinda getting lost myself...yet we're just in an alley. I'm trying my best here to keep this from getting confusing. Yet, I'm failing at it...Gah! Why do I have to be so busy?! Your decision, I'll keep them alive for now. If you're permanently leaving...I'll get rid of them somehow.)

Xavier turned to Aren.

"Feel free to join us, we wouldn't mind at all." Xavier replied back as he stepped away from Mizuki when he finished tightening her seal.

Aren nodded, then looked behind him. He saw Melica trip. "Dear gods... that girl..." Aren muttered, going to her side.

Melica pushed herself up on an elbow. The heck just happened? She looked up to see the man with the sketchbook holding out a hand to her. "Need soem help?" he asked her politely. He was the one she'd seen earlier.

Melica hesitated, then took his hand. He helped her to her feet.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(no...)
Mizuki noticed Melica, so did Xavier. They quickly walked near her.

" Are you alright?" Xavier asked.

Mizuki stayed behind Xavier while holding his hand. She was now becoming less social, she was only use to two other people being near her.

"Now deciding to not be social, my dear." he said to her.

Mizuki nodded in agreement, she knew that she had to deal with more people other than Xavier one day. It yet bothered her.

" He knows me too well..."

" Oh really you haven't noticed..."

"Shut it Nightmare..."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"So what's your name? If you don't mind me asking..." Xavier said to her.

Mizuki started to get a bit twitchy, Xavier turned his head and kissed her on the cheek to make her stop.

"That worked...surprisingly well." she whispered to him.

"I learn new ways to calm you down..." he replied back to her.

Xavier and Mizuki stopped their conversation to save when it's just them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom