• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Corrupt World ~RP Thread~

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Here's the thread, but no one has met each other yet except for Mizuki and Xavier, my characters are going to begin in the Esparia World...you guys can decide where to begin...I do not care at all...If you have any ideas just PM me and I'll have a look...)

In forest outside of the demon village, Mizuki and Xavier were still preparing to depart for the Aspiral World. Mizuki was finished already but she refused to put on her seal as Xavier tried to place around her neck.

"No, Xavi...I refuse to put on that thing! It doesn't make me look like myself..." she barked at him while halfway up a nearby tree. Xavier sighed, he had felt the same about it...but they had to wear them so the Aspirals won't reconize them.

"Mizu, I know how you feel about this...but we have to wear these to hide our existence...It's bad enough that many Esparians are disappearing. They yet to find us...We have to quickly get to the bottom of this, Mizu. At least put on the seal for...me..." Xavier explained to her as he held onto her necklaces. Mizuki jumped down and walked towards him,

"Fine...I'll only wear it this one time...and for you." she replied back while letting Xavier place the necklace around her neck.

Mizuki transformed into her human form, she longer had long shiny silver instead it was a golden blonde color, she still had her everlasting highlights starting at the middle of her long hair. Mizuki felt her ears turn from pointy to regular looking ears. She began to hear her personalities complain about it.

" WILL YOU BOTH SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!" she yelled at them inside of her mind.

" Trickster...now you can't transform into us if you need our help..." Nightmare told her.

" Nightmare is right...now you have to deal with that stupid seal..." Insanity joined in.

" And I thought I was an *******...but the thing is unfair and I'm doing it because I love Xavi." she told the two.

" You still are to us..." Nightmare and Insanity told her.

" Yeah I know...."

"Whoa...y-your hair is gold now...b-but anyway you ready?" Xavier asked her, he preferred her as her true form.

"I hate it...but yeah...my personalities decided to shut it...Let's begin our journey..." she replied, she missed her true form and Xavier's, he was the same. Xavier softly kissed her on the cheek as they walked further away from the village.

(Phew...that was long...Guys, only you as the players will hear Mizuki's personalities talk to her not your characters even with mind reading powers.)

Aren soared through the air, free and light as a star. Finally, he could escape the endless sorrows of life, hearing gain and again of friends and family taken from him. Finally he could--

A flash of fire behind him. Suddenly Aren felt a put of despair in his gut, anticipating what she would sa. He called to her. "Who is it this time, Sarenl?" To any who listened, it was beautiful birdsong.

"Jacenvit."

He sighed, a hollow sound, then wheeled around and went to the ground. He didn't want to go, but what choice did he ahve? It was either figure something out or let them all die.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Cicero is flying around in the Esparia world looking for something to do. *Hmmmm...* he said to himself. *I'm so bored... Something exciting needs to happen. Maybe I can go into the Aspiral world...*

((I forgot to say this, but when he is in dragon form, he speaks with telepathy. I use my ipod, but i don't know how to make the words italics. I'll use asterisks for now.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Faolan walked around the streets of an aspiral city. It was his third month on the odd world. Still, it's a nice place.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Oooh, I'm always nervous about jumping into an RP. How do people get from world to world? Do they just make portals or what?))

Kalia stared at the seal in her hands. "It's so big..." The chain of the necklace wound around her feet, and the butterfly-shaped charm was as big as her head. It was hard to hold on to as she braced herself for what was to happen when she put it on. She would apparently appear 'human', like the residents of the world of Aspiral. The world where her queen was taken...

That settled it. She had to put it on.

She found the end of the chain opposite the charm and stepped inside the chain's circle, putting the spot she had found to the back of her neck in an attempt to 'wear' the necklace. Instantly, she felt herself growing. "Good thing I did this far away from the Fairy Capitol." Her large, translucent wings dissappeared, and her rosy glow diminished to nothing. Her hair grew slightly longer, and turned the dullest shade of brown. Her eyes changed color as well, though she didn't know what to at the moment.

Even her beautiful dress was subject to this change. It now only covered her torso, and had changed material. Strange blue trousers covered her legs, and dark black boots appeared on her feet. The necklace now fit her perfectly. As a last touch, she could feel her beloved wand being placed inside one of the boots, and growing to match her new size.

As the change finished, Kalia breathed a sigh of relief. She had survived it. Though she was very uncomfortable with this new body, especially her size, she had taken her first step towards saving her queen. She could do this. "I hope."

((Howazzat?))

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Mizuki, the way how we're going to get to the Aspiral World is by flying. If my wings gains a certain speed we're instantly there." Xavier told Mizuki while removing his amulet.

"Good idea, Xavi...Can I atleast take off mine until we enter Aspiral?" Mizuki questioned him.

Xavier smiled as she said that, he wouldn't mind if she was in her true form for one last time.

"Go ahead, but put it back on once we get into Aspiral..." Xavier answered while stretching his wings out.

"I will..." she said after she took off her seal. Mizuki was happy to be back as her Goddess form. Xavier wrapped his left arm around her waist and his right one across her chest to grab onto her left shoulder. Xavier now had a good grip on Mizuki to keep her from falling out of his grasp.

"Mizu, are you ready?" he whispered inside her ear.

Mizuki nodded in agreement and the two of them lifted off into the blue sky.

Melica swung her swords again. Thwack, thwack! Both sank an inch into the thick oak wood. She yanked them out and walked around the tree like it was an enemy, a victim. Then she attacked again. Thwack, thwack, thwack!

It was a routine, simple enough to follow. Attack the tree until it could fall t any moment, then just leave it there. She'd done it to at least fifty trees by now. Because she'd felt like it. Melica sat down for a moment, looking at her progress. She now had a deep rift in the trunk, with only some bark scraped off in some places and a deep ridge in others. It was uneven, like the rest of the world. Like the rest of her mind.

Melica stood and attacked once more with a yell. Thwack, thwack!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I'mma assume everyone has different ways to get there.))

Kalia pulled out her wand and hugged it to her chest. "At least I still have you." She held it in front of her. "I hope I can pull the spell off in this form. It's not in my area of expertise, but I think I'll have just enough power to pull it off." She grimaced. "Let's see if I'm right."

She concentrated on the wand. A slight rose glow came from the end. "That's the smallest I've ever seen my magic. But there's no turning back now, I guess." She concentrated harder until the light shone a bit brighter. Knowing this was as good as she was going to get, she began the spell.

"I'r deyrnas arall, agorwch y ffordd!"

A portal just barely Kalia's current size opened in front of her. "Yes! I did it!" She ran through the portal as quickly as possible.

((The spell was in Welsh.))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Xavier held onto Mizuki tightly as they flew over villages and forests. Mizuki was enjoying the view as they kept flying. Xavier glanced at the dragons who were enjoying their flight of the morning. Mizuki was enjoying the Elven villages from above. The children were having fun as they play tag or chatted with each other. She then noticed people getting snatched and brought into purple portals.

"Xavi! Look down there!" she shouted.

Xavier looked down to see what was happening, he noticed was people from the Aspiral World.

"Poor innocent Elves...we'll save them once we find this man who discovered our peaceful world and decided to use their power from us, Esparians..." Xavier replied to her.

Mizuki couldn't look to see those innocent kids be taken away.

"It's a good thing we're going to put an end to it, Xavi..."

"Uh-huh..." Xavier smiled as gained more speed in his distance.

(I'm landing in another forest near an Aspiral City...thinking of a name for it still)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Gah!!! I'm still mapping out Aspiral...So far I have the Great Cities planned out...Please just give me some time on this, I'm really busy...which I am all the time. But yeah...everyone has their own way of getting to Aspiral...Should've written this down in my reading class instead of sleeping...)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(*WARNING* The two locations of this RP still confuse me. Someone may have to sit me down and explain it to me like I'm idiot, but for now... I'll try my best. *gulp*)

In the city of Aspiral there was a man. He had black hair, dark blue eyes and a large scar on the left side of his face. He also had a sword in a scabbard on his waist, but that's not too important at the moment. He roamed the streets of Aspiral City, hoping something would happen. For many years he had been on his quest for revenge with no results, but that was S's problem. Right now, he was Lance. A shy, caring, fairly easy going guy. He just wanted something to happen... but he wasn't sure what. (ihavenoidealol)

--

Day 2191. The Aspirals have no idea of my existence as a dragon in this strange world, and it's year 6 already. Although, having hardly any contact with these Aspiral people doesn't really help me blend in. Having bright red hair with two different colored eye doesn't help my cause either. Ah, well, such is life, I guess. I still haven't taken off my seal since the day I stepped foot in the Aspiral world. It is slowly sinking in that I will eventually forget my ways as a dragon and life a common life as a Asprial. AH! Who am I kidding? Once a dragon, always a dragon. I will never get used to this life style... however, having less bruises is always nice...

Xaviar wrote in his journal he had kept since practically day one of his time in Aspiral City. He was still learning the ways of their people, but in a way... he felt he sort of fit in... except for the fact he had no friends and he was always alone and a bit lonely for the past 6 years.

Still Day 2191: You know what! Today, I am going to make a change. I am going to meet some Asprials. This should be.... fun? Ah. It can't be helped.

He slammed his journal shut and places it in his pocket. (it's a small journal that is big enough to fit 2191 pages in his pocket. wut) He sits up and heads to the center of Asprial City.

(*WARNING* Xaviar is most likely going to end up being comic relief. So he might be abused by other characters *glances at Mono*
LONG REPLY IS LONG.)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Skyward, by the end of this one post I will have both worlds explained as best as I can and once I have a new battery for my laptop, I'm going to make(attempt) the two worlds in Blender(this 3D program I used once in my life) but anywho hopefully that will do it...)

Xavier gained more speed every minute. Mizuki surprisingly was still being tightly held by him, she wondered if they had the certain speed to travel from Esparia to Aspiral. Xavier almost lost his grip on her as he gained more speed.

"Mizu, I got the certain speed down for us to get to Aspiral but now I need to figure out how make out that spell without dropping you..." he explained to her.

Mizuki couldn't make out anything beside her or below her. She did have a idea that could possibly work.

"How about you let one of your arms go and use your mind to say the words that are part of it. I've read that book of yours after you left it behind once...It said about five methods of how to do it..." she replied while attempting to see if there was anyone following them.

"I wonder why I couldn't find it for some reason, but anyway...That could work...I'll try that method." Xavier slowly replied back as his right arm let go of her. He now had to be extremely careful or Mizuki might fall out of his grasp.

Mizuki wrapped her arms around Xavier's left arm to make sure she wouldn't fall out as he attempt to use that method she told him. Xavier reached his free arm out and slowly closed his eyes and thought really hard as he said the words to the spell in his mind. The method worked shortly after he started to lose his grip on Mizuki once again. In front of them appeared a cyan colored portal leading them into the Aspiral World.

As they entered the world the appeared flying over a huge city, Mizuki spotted a small forest near the outskirts of the city. Mizuki noticed that the world wasn't as bright as theirs. She then noticed the huge dark castle way beyond from their location. She sensed that the kidnapped Esparians were there.

"Xavier! Hurry up and land in that forest before we're notice -AHHHHH!!!!" she yelled him while he dived towards it.

"Already ahead of you!"

(Here's a description about both locations:
Esparia:

Esparia is a huge island(bigger than Russia and Antarctica combined) surrounded by water. In Esparia, each race of fantasy creatures live in three different sections sorted by power. The third section has your basic types of fantasy creatures (like unicorns and that stuff..). The second has your nearly powerful creatures(werewolves fall into the sections 2 and 1). Then you got the first section, which has the most powerful creatures of all time (Demons, Gods/Goddesses, Dragons,Vampires and more). Esparians races are separated by villages. Each race has atleast two villages or more. Seals are given to each Esparian when they turn to a certain age, it depends on the village's custom of living. In Esparia, it is optional not to wear the seal when you first get it but in Aspiral it is the Esparian rule to wear it at all times in that world. The Esparians try to keep their existence a myth, but they usually meet up every few hundred years in the center of Esparia in a huge town known as Asenel, to discuss the parts of their existence that the Aspirals have already discovered. Also, in Esparia every race needs to attempt to like their human form no matter how different they look. Esparia is a peaceful world with no war that goes on between races( Except the demons and gods...but it ended after quite sometime during the RP as it progresses.

Aspiral:
Aspiral isn't as pretty as you thought it would be(xD)...It's rather a dark and gloomy looking place after what happened to the disappearing Esparians. The world is mostly land, but some of the towns there are near the Spiral Ocean. So they are responsible for fishery business. Aspiral has five great cities that have responsibilities to keep their world from crumbling into chaos. The Great Cites are: Asnel, the fith great city. Asnel is responsible for their health, which all medicines are made and shipped off from. Asnel is located not far from the third Great City. Belrika, the fourth Great City. Belrika is filled with shops, clothing, weapons, medical supplies, food, you name it and they'll have a shop for it. (Waffle shops... :9). Kiel is the third Great City, it's filled with Aspiral's deep and darkest Scientific experiments. Here, they attempt to find out the secrets of Aspirals and Esparians. Usually people living here are always busy to find out the Esparians existence if they are truly real or mythical. Everyone living here are wealthy as they feed off information to the first Great City. Rui is the second Great City, this city has shops, scientific secrets, and all things coming from other Great Cities in just one. Usually travelers go to all of the cites to understand their meaning. Rui is home to most Aspirals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom