• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Corrupt World ~RP Thread~

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OMG I WAS JUST READING THIS YESTERDAY, WONDERING IF IT WOULD COME BACK TO LIFE. YOU ARE AWESOME. NOW TO REMEMBER HOW TO BE KALIA. GREAT.))

Kalia nodded, beginning to get anxious with the silence. "Yes, let's."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I was going to do it yesterday but....my bro came home and I sneaked around to get on)

"Hmph, leave this part to me." Mizuki said as she jumped onto a nearby crate and did some ninja like moves to get on top of a short building.

Xavier took a short breathe and motioned them to stay put.

"That's my girl...."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(
tumblr_lf2tm8tpQ31qb84lwo1_400.gif
)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Well, everyone but you and me have seemed to forget about this thang. Which stinks because a soft-spoken fairy, a DID goddess, and a bookish demon can't hold a whole story together.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((I saw that yall posted and just read through. Considering trying to jump back in. Not much has happened, we just need the others. I want to see what the others do before "approaching the crowd of people they saw in the woods" as others had. [No I would not do it like that, to many have done it])

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(*sighs* This is all my fault actually...to tell you the truth this was originally going to be a story but I gave the RP a shot so I could get back into the hang of RPing...If you want me to continue on with this RP and do the story once this is finished or I can have a mod close the RP and I can start writing the story and we could go for a retry once I'm finished writing the story. You got till I have access to a computer again or so on)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I honestly dunno. I truly would love to continue this RP. It's a lot of fun. But I don't know what to do. And if you don't know what to do either, then we should probably wait until you do. If that means writing a whole story, so be it.))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I'll make this into a story instead...so I can get the plot done with and see how the story will turn out. If you want me to include your character(s) just PM me your sign up sheets that you had for them and I'll include them. If you haven't seen my writing skills before I do have one unfinished story on here called Power of the Elements, feel free to look at it. Those chapters are actually old, I has better writing skills now ^-^)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Siniru, I could add your characters in the story if you want. Just PM me your sign up sheets for them.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom