• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Corrupt World ~RP Thread~

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(well hello, mortals. I am back from my trip. Long.... annoying... 5 day trip... Mind giving me a briefing of what all happened? I want to jump back in as soon as I can :3)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING ABSENT FOR TWO DAYS!!!! THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH MY COUSIN'S INTERNETS AND IT WON'T ALLOW ME TO GET ON MY 3DS AND I'VE BEEN GETTING REALLY ANGER AS IF I WOULD THROW SOMEONE INTO A WALL! I have anger issues as you can tell by my all caps rage xD. And Skyward, I'm not human. I'm a freak of nature xD)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(cheesepoofs)

Xavier calmly shaked Melica's hand while kinda giving off a weird looking smile.

"I'm Xavier...and this is Mizuki. Nice to meet you, Melica."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Kalia walked up to them awkwardly. "O-oh, sorry. I haven't introduced myself to you, have I?" She smiled and offered a hand to Melica. "My name is Kalia. It's nice to meet you."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"We should be going now...Melica...you can join us if you want to..." Xavier said while tapping on his glasses.

(Guys I'm changing Mizuki's Aspiral form, she doesn't have Heterochromia. They're both blue now...I dunno why I'm doing this right now...)

Melica raise sher eyebrows. "Go where?"

"It's a long story." Aren said quickly. "Basically, er, I think you should. We'll... need your help." He knew she had to be there. It wasn't just a feeling, it was more than that. Most likely he was foretelling things again... He pulled out his sketchbook and started another drawing.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
" She looks Aspiral...but why did Xavier had to say that? It's...umm how do I put this...strange enough that one of the people already knows about you two!"

Mizuki started to make weird hand motions as she talked to them, it was mostly Nightmare who replied back to her. Insanity was only listening not joining in, she was rather in her peaceful mood. Nightmare would usually like to say things to her to obviously make her mad. Insanity sorta would do the same but she was only the more powerful version of Trickster.

(Dubstep for the win)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Kalia gave Mizuki a quick look before deciding to try to cover for her. "We're just looking for information in the city." She smiled at Melica, hoping she wouldn't ask too many more questions.

Aren closed his sketchbook with a sigh. She's going to ask too many questions to answer properly... We may have to tell her.

"What sort of information?" She wasn't fooled, she knew there was something up with the woman who made those gestures--like she was talking. But she wasn't. Her eyelids were fluttering like she was in a trance, lost in her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom