• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask System Probability

Which System is Majoras Mask most likely to be remade on?

• Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii U

• Both

• None

• Total voters

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Which system do you think a remake for majoras mask is most likely to be on the 3ds or wii u? For me i say 3DS because the wii u just recently had a remake and the 3ds already has the engine for majoras mask from them making ocarina of time 3d.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Neither...Nintendo's been giving off a huge "We're not gonna do it, sorry" vibe lately.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Please no more remakes, we don't need a remake of Majora's Mask. OoT, WW, ALttP (mostly) within a span of 2 years... I'm done with the freakin' remakes. Stop retreading old ground and blaze a new trail.

We have the technology to play MM in its original format (whether it be Virtual Console or some other backwards capability) and there's nothing wrong with how the game looks and plays. I'd rather they use the tech that made OoT3D and use it to make a totally NEW game instead.

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
IF it is released I think it would be for the 3DS, it just makes more sense for Nintendo to reuse Oot 3D models, it would be cheaper after all. Although it could help the Wii U sell better, which is the only reason I can think of to put the game on that consle.

Btw Why is everyone so obsessed about a remake of MM? I played the game and it was great and it can be played on the VC, how would remaking make the game any better?

Salem

SICK
Why is there an option for both? I 'll be overkill if it's a real possibility.

Personally I would settle for a VC release for both the 3DS and Wii U instead.

MW7

I would be surprised to see a remake on the Wii U unless it is more of a spiritual remake/sequel like ALBW was to ALTTP. MM was not a very large game, and I just think it would be a waste to put a game like that on the Wii U. A port could appear as part of a collection of a few games, but I would be very surprised to see a genuine standalone remake on the Wii U. The 3ds just seems to be more plausible, and that's want people specifically asked for from Nintendo with the petition.

My guess it's going to be for 3DS.

Personally, I like Majora's Mask, but I don't care if it's remade or not. I can already play it on N64 and Gamecube. Sure, the newer graphics and 3D would be awesome, but I'm not getting all excited about the possibility of a remake.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
They will not remake it at all. You might get an e shop release on Wii U, but they will not actually remake the game. There is not a big enough demand for it. Operation Moonfall shows us that.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Why is there an option for both? I 'll be overkill if it's a real possibility.

Personally I would settle for a VC release for both the 3DS and Wii U instead.
I didnt mean for both the wii u and 3ds get a majoras mask remake i meant would u like to see either one get the remake

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
If they do remake the game i hope they change the save system by when you save at a statue it stays there (like in skyward sword) instead of erasing when you reload the game (like in the original) whos with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom