• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS File Select Name

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Will you use the default name Link, or will you make up a new name for him? Basically my question is what will you name your very first file in Skyward Sword?

Will you use the default name Link, or will you make up a new name for him? Basically my question is what will you name your very first file in Skyward Sword?

Link, I've always wanted to name the File after me, but also Link to keep his name. I can't do that so I have to name my file Link :L

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Link, Classic. I usually keep him Link through and through. Second playthrough I name him something funny.

Djinn

and Tonic
Same thing, I have always used the name Link. But I am the same way in all games that allow the player to change the character names. I always stick with the names given.

Sometimes to avoid confusion I will change some parts of the name to tell the save files apart.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
As said, I always just use the name Link. But if I do a Three Heart Challenge or a second playthrough, I usually change the name to try and shake it up.

G

Gaspra

I've tried naming my character something other than Link, and I regretted it. The story/gamepplay is much more engaging if you're not being consistently reminded you named Link "LOLZMYCAT".

squadala

I don't like you either
Link for first playthrough. Maybe something funny for my second playthrough. I hope they have another nameable character like Epona in TP.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm like everyone here and have the name Link for the first playthrough (and other times when I don't feel like coming up with something funny XD)
It takes a few playthroughs to do something silly and actually fit with the text :P

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I never name Link "Link" on my first playthrough. I will name him my name which I do not feel comfortable revealing here. Afterwards, if I want to do a 3 heart challenge later, then I will name him Link.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I used to always use my own name in game files, but never in Zelda games. I always stick to the boring, yet traditional name; Link.
I think it suits the character better than Ark, or my real name. :P

jugglaj91

I am me....
Once again I go with Link. I have never changed the name except in the original LoZ for the second play through. All files are named Link. I usually have a good enough memory to recall which is which so I have no problems with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom