• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
And yeah, I believe I'm actually the most active player in all of my Mafia games. I think I'd have like a solid 200 more posts if they counted lol

If you wanted to know

3oqMA.png

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
No sir. Just trying to scum hunt. Fun playing with you, too. You are very good and articulate :)
Thank you heh, very nice of you to say. I make so many typos though... longer I look at a computer screen the more it happens. T_T Proof reading doesn't always help much. It reads off like I'm slurring to me and I can't edit D: Maybe I need a new keyboard, some time the keys stick...

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I was not sketchy I was serious, I said that... :(
I didn't even get to the part were I could soft claimed before I was hammered...

Well, imo, it was pretty sketch.... I think scum is getting panicked that the Town has gotten three of them now...

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Well, imo, it was pretty sketch.... I think scum is getting panicked that the Town has gotten three of them now...
:(
You all will see soon, you were wrong. I'm a poor innocent mother who only wanted to do my best to please everyone...
But at least in this game no one dies we just get knocked out or arrested. :)

By the way guys Dark said this in the opening this days post:
I will be counting posts again and everyone will be required to post 5 times or be mod killed.
I say don't take any chances.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote Tally

PancakeSamurai - 2 (Josh, A Link In Time)
Xyphon - 3 (Go_Skyward, Keyshe, Luna)
Keyshe - 7 (justac00lguy, Xyphon, Raindrop14, Pendio, Heroine of Time, Atticus, Pancake Samurai)

Okay now that's a majority. Considering this day seemed to take somewhere under 24 hours I can't really fault anyone for not posting 5 times. I wasn't on very much today myself. I know I said 5 posts were necessary, but considering the time span with which this happened, I'll let it slide. Now, on to Jiggly Ball Time!

The town spend much less time deliberating today. While feelings were mixed and a few subjects were discussed, the town came to a unanimous consensus: Keyshe. They took hold of her by the arms and marched her outside and into the Jiggly Circle.

"Any final words before we beat you with our balls?" a voice from the group said.

A very audible and awkward silence followed for a minute or so before Keyshe coughed and began to speak.

"It's my fault odd300 was arrested you know," she said with a laugh. "There's no way I'm going to go to jail for killing my wife."

What followed next could only be described as a hail of tennis balls. The flew forward, striking the still laughing Keyshe in the body, arms, legs, and face, over and over again. She fell to the ground with a final laugh and then lay still, unconscious from the volley of tennis balls.

Keyshe was Dr. Mickhead, a Mafia Goon

The Living: 11
A Link In Time
Josh
Pendio
Heroine of Time
Xyphon
justac00lguy - Town Hero
Atticus
Raindrop14
Go_Skyward
PancakeSamurai
Luna

The Dead Unconscious/Arrested/Sick: 7
Little Gumball - Chris Turk, Doctor
Dracomajora - Hooch, Serial Killer
odd300 - Elliot Reid, Town Roleblocker
Thareous - The Janitor, Bulletproof Mafia
Viral Maze - Carla Espinosa, Cop
Annie - Dr. Taylor Madox, Mafia Roleblocker
Keyshe - Dr. Mickhead, Mafia Goon

Night 4 Begins!

This night will last for 48 hours at time of post.

And guys, after I post this, DON'T POST ANYMORE! I've been lenient because I don't want to have to modkill. However, it has become somewhat of a frequency in this game to post at night. From now on, I will ask that one person, come in during the night and post so my posts don't double post. I would like that one person to be among the unconscious/arrested/sick. Understood? Thank you.

Keyshe, can you post the spacer for the night please ^^

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
lol really I didn't kill my wife, I am innocent! :D
GG WP everyone it was fun, thanks for the game Darknut, town and fellow mafia, and third party serial killer. Scrubs was most fun and now I can go keep watching more episodes! Whooo!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So you guys would believe that DH gave JC, the Town Hero, investigative powers, but didn't believe my claim about a Shadow Bulletproof ability?

Dat's bogus man!

*ghosts away*

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I know we're not allowed to post but I want to say something!

On another note, I'd like to see more activity from Luna and Go_Skyward.
View attachment 33682Go_Skyward probably will be modkilled soon(tonight maybe-- when was the last time he posted?!).
I am sooo sorry for not posting, guys. I was busy doing VERY important things! ....okay, I was really having a giant anime marathon with my sister but that's... not the point. The point is, I'd like to be more useful. As in, I will posting more,... hopefully. ...Alright, that's it.

And thanks for giving me a mini heart-attack, guys, I thought I was dead Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom