• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I might as well state now, as well as the Town Hero, I'm the Jack of all trades. Unfortunately I've used up all my powers so I'm pretty useless now.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ah. I was wondering if you might be JoAT... I hope you don't get in trouble for role claiming, though... Probably would have been better off with just a soft claim.

So, if Keyshe IS Town as she's still claiming, despite being dead... I wonder why JC got a guilty rating? Ah, well, we'll see soon enough...

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Ah. I was wondering if you might be JoAT... I hope you don't get in trouble for role claiming, though... Probably would have been better off with just a soft claim.

So, if Keyshe IS Town as she's still claiming, despite being dead... I wonder why JC got a guilty rating? Ah, well, we'll see soon enough...

Keyshe probably lied about her role. Nothing more to it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Heroine of Time said:
Couldn't find a way to soft claim JoAT, you guys kept doubting my roles and asking for it so I thought why not, like I stated my powers have been used now, so it's not that but if a deal anyway, hopefully I've did what I needed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom