• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
We still haven't fully addressed the whole Pancake, Xyphon situation. I'd suggest having look through a bit Alit. Mostly Day Two and Day Three.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
We still haven't fully addressed the whole Pancake, Xyphon situation. I'd suggest having look through a bit Alit. Mostly Day Two and Day Three.

Yep. Yep. I've been fairly inactive this game, but I still understand the general gist. Ever since I've suggested looking into Xyphon, there has been a lot of pressure on him, and Pancake is under constant fire as well. Not much has changed.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
If Keyshe turns out town, who are you guys most suspicious of?
Atty, if my flip changes things for Josh if not she is tots town-- so is Pendo and A Link In Time.

Raindrop probably town. I had doubts about Keesman but Rain is consistent. Wish we could have gotten Viral to give us at least one investigation-- bet it would have been me or Atty-- heh would have been great to see what you guys would have done when his came out different then JC's investigation. XD XD XD

Xyphon, Pancake and Heroine are my top scum list.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'd rather not state my suspicions now, as a lot of them rely on what happens in the night scene. Unless someone is relatively sure and wants to influence any Town power roles, I think we shouldn't let the Mafia know who our suspicions are this late, because it just gives them a hint at who to NK.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
View attachment 33682
Me and JD fooling around-- good times, good times.
I'm actually only up to ep15 so my character hasn't even showed up yet (I think?)

Go_Skyward probably will be modkilled soon(tonight maybe-- when was the last time he posted?!) same for Luna if she don't post more soon. A Link In Time
why you no help scum hunt more :( you're like super inactive.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
View attachment 33682
Me and JD fooling around-- good times, good times.
I'm actually only up to ep15 so my character hasn't even showed up yet (I think?)

Go_Skyward probably will be modkilled soon(tonight maybe-- when was the last time he posted?!) same for Luna if she don't post more soon. A Link In Time
why you no help scum hunt more :( you're like super inactive.

Previously, I focused more on Pirates Mafia, but I've been trying to contribute more since.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Aw come on guys?! Why not discus more I'm dead soon might as well make the best of it D: Don't leave me hanging!
Come on Xyphon don't be mad at me T_T It's just a game and you play well one of our more active players in both game right now.. :( I'm going to die hold my hand :puppy:

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Oh sorry guys.. I was watching a movie.. XD

Well, it's not like my opinion matters anymore, but I trust JC. Plus, even if he was bluffing, Keyshe reacted really sketchy towards the accusation.

Btw, it was really clever that you didn't tell us about your night actions straight away. Super clever. :)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I was not sketchy I was serious, I said that... :(
I didn't even get to the part were I could soft claimed before I was hammered...

EBWODP:
??? When did I suggest I was mad at you? I'm not mad at you. Like you said, it's just a game. And yeah, I believe I'm actually the most active player in all of my Mafia games. I think I'd have like a solid 200 more posts if they counted lol
Oh good I thought you were some of your post seem mad at me... glad I was wrong. It's been fun playing with you Xyphon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom