• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
It was a standard morning at Sacred Heart hospital. Patients, sick people everywhere, and the standard few useless interns milling around. Everything seemed like it'd be a normal day. But with all seamingly normal days at Sacred Heart come the amazingly abnormal. A few days ago an intern came in talking about something called Mafia. This game started out in a Russian university where it was used as part of teaching psychology. This intern was, of course, just a psychologist understudy so naturally none of the doctors considered his information all that amazing. He wasn't a trying to become a real doctor after all. But as a few days past, some grew more interested. Eventually a group gathered and with the help of this intern, decided to play. However the intern wanted to throw in a twist: actions taken during the game were going to be a bit more physical. After drawing straws and learning their teams, the players began their day, but each one was wary of the others. The day had started it and they were ready for war.

[video=youtube;fbG2oCIQNdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbG2oCIQNdc[/video]​

RULES!
  • You may not communicate outside of this thread regarding your roles.
  • Do not post any information after you die.
  • Do not role claim. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
  • Likewise, please do not name claim. If you break either role, I will modkill.
  • Please bold all votes and unvotes.
  • You may not use your role PM as evidence.
  • Do not post during the night.
  • Try to stay as active as possible. I may have to modkill if there is too much inactiveness.
  • Do not edit posts. Please be sure to mark all double posts with an EBWODP.

Players!
1) A Link In Time
2) Dracomajora
3) Viral Maze
4) Josh
5) Thareous
6) Pendio
7) Mido
8) Xyphon
9) odd300
10) justac00lguy
11) Annie
12) Atticus
13) Keeseman
14) Go_Skyward
15) PancakeSamurai
16) LittleGumball
17) Keyshe
18) Luna

With 18 alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch.

DAY 1 BEGINS!

The day ends on Friday, June 7, at 11:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom