• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Yeah it isn't ideal, but I'm afraid it's the only way we can progress lol.
If you weren't confirmed Town, this would make me think you're scum. -.-

Lyching the third party person isn't the only way we can progress. I still think in some ways it might have been better to lynch someone without a role claim of any sort... but oh well. Too late now. We'll see how this turns out...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
If you weren't confirmed Town, this would make me think you're scum. -.-

Lyching the third party person isn't the only way we can progress. I still think in some ways it might have been better to lynch someone without a role claim of any sort... but oh well. Too late now. We'll see how this turns out...
Don't blame me, what about the other 6 or 7 people who voted him... My reasons were perfectly valid, I kind of suspected Thar wasn't the GF, I've said it multiple times. The only reason as to why we should lynch Thar is to see if Josh is right or to move on to Annie and possibly lynch the actual GF. I think lynching Thar was "easily" the best option.

Heroine of Time

The one thing I don't understand is why everyone's always so incredibly obsessed with hitting the godfather as opposed to other scum. Is there something about them that makes them more valuable to hit, aside from the possible bulletproof? There are just so many opportunities for the mafia to use that obsession with the godfather to manipulate the Town into hitting one of their own...

um well let's see

can't be killed at night
has to be lynched
can kill one person every night
usually most influential person of mafia team
if killed mafia is rather ineffective and has to rely solely on manipulation, greatly reducing their chances of winning

should I keep going?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote Tally
Thareous - 8 (Josh, Viral Maze, Atticus, Raindrop14, Pendio, justac00lguy, Xyphon, PancakeSamurai)

The hospital staff spent the day focussing on one person in particular. Thareous. He felt wrong. Very wrong. There was just something about him that the hospital workers didn't like. As the day passed, votes stacked up against him and very soon a majority was reached. They all grabbed him and marched him out to the Jiggly Circle.

"You can't do this! I invented this game!"

"Oh yes we can," justac00lguy said with a smirk. "Throw!"

Tennis ball after tennis ball pelted him. Each one connected and Thareous couldn't continue standing. He collapsed to the ground with a thud. The ever watchful Thareous had fallen.

Thareous was The Janitor, a Bulletproof Mafia

The Living: 14
A Link In Time
Josh
Pendio
Heroine of Time
Xyphon
justac00lguy - Town Hero
Annie
Atticus
Raindrop14
Go_Skyward
PancakeSamurai
Keyshe
Luna
Viral Maze - Carla Espinosa, Cop

The Dead Unconscious/Arrested: 4
Little Gumball - Christ Turk, Doctor
Dracomajora - Hooch, Serial Killer
odd300 - Elliot Reid, Town Roleblocker
Thareous - The Janitor, Bulletproof Mafia

Night 3 Begins!

Night 3 will last 48 hours at time of post.

Heroine of Time

can't be killed at night
has to be lynched
Same thing.

can kill one person every night
So can the regular mafia if they're killed.

usually most influential person of mafia team
Yes, that's true. But not always. I don't think the mafia would completely fall apart without them...

if killed mafia is rather ineffective and has to rely solely on manipulation, greatly reducing their chances of winning
...I don't understand this one, sorry. If killed mafia is ineffective... which killed mafia? The godfather? And there's no resolution to that sentence. You have the "if" part of the sentence, but no main clause... If they're ineffective, then what?

EBWODP
...lol forget everything I said. He actually was Mafia. XD

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok so well done Josh, that's a relief and it lessens the change on Annie being the GF, maybe someone RBd me or tried to save Annie (Doctor), so I'm not sure if we should pursue that or not. Anyway now we have three confirmed Town and we have one softclaim Town. Now I'm 75% sure that Heroine is Town, she replaced Mido if I recall, now I doubt Mafia would be largely inactive and I'm sure the other Mafia players would have been pushing that he gets replaced in the game, instead it was quite a causal replacement. It's not a fully accurate claim but I think she could just be a Vanilla Townie. So here we have...

Town
Justac00lguy (me)
Viral Maze
Josh
Atticus
Heroine of Time

That leaves us with...

A Link In Time
Pendio
Xyphon
Annie
Raindrop14
Go_Skyward
PancakeSamurai
Keyshe
Luna

So I would think there would be five Mafia in this game (now four), that's four out of nine, so basically we have just below a 50% chance of lynching scum. Josh, as the Vig I would recommend you go for an obscure choice, I'm sure you know what you're doing but, we need to narrow this down. Viral I would also say the same, investigate someone who hasn't posted that much just to narrow it down.

EBWODP

Damn forgot were not allowed to post :/

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
This is my reaction to Town:

8x1_Janitor_fired.jpg

I will be avenged! ...And all that jazz. :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone! :yes:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Um guys... the day was over there was no more time/room for discretion you are cheating. This game is getting more and more lax on it's rules and it's annoying. Doing so, posting your suspicions and observations on how the players flip after a lynch affects the game in an inappropriate way-- you do that on the start of the next day not in the night. JC I am disappointed in you your trying to effect the night action and that is blunt cheating.

EBWODP:
At least people haven't been posting things that effected the game after they died, like in Pirates. >X(
Thanks dead people, you guys rock, obey the rules and are great sports!!

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Viral Maze was keeping an eye out this time on his late shift. He vowed that he wouldn't let another person take him down, friend or foe. Yet as the hours pressed on his, awareness dipped, his eyes drooped and soon he fell asleep at the nurses station.
Suddenly he was awakened with a loud bang. He blearily looked around but couldn't see much in the darkened hallways. A voice came from behind saying, "Viral Maze, if you can't keep yourself awake on shift, you shouldn't be working in the hospital. You've been suspended for 3 days. Come back when you can pay attention to your job!"
With a shove, Viral Maze felt himself pushed forward and over the counter of the nurses station. His last thought before hitting the floor was, "Not again."
Then darkness greeted him.

Annie had been walking the halls of the hospital for a few days now. The hours were doing a number on her and she felt quite sick. Still she hadn't felt this way previously. She decided to make her way to the cafeteria to get some water and food, same as she did last night.
"Bit of food oughta help," she said to herself as she walked down the somewhat empty halls. On her way she noticed a doctor peaking around a wall and looking at another person. With a smirk, she shoved a cart into him, knocking him over briefly before continuing.
In the cafeteria she got herself a small salad and some water. As she picked at her salad she felt increasingly sick. It wasn't just your normal sick. It was bad. She leaned over the table and heaved, emptying her stomach across the floor. As she looked up she saw a younger doctor standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face.
"You! It was you who did this to me! When?!"
"Last night," he replied.
"Damn....you," she said before falling unconscious.

When everyone arrived in the morning they found both Viral Maze and Annie, unconscious and in hospital beds, one with a concussion and the other with food sickness.

Annie was Dr. Taylor Madox, the Mafia Roleblocker.

The Living: 12
A Link In Time
Josh
Pendio
Heroine of Time
Xyphon
justac00lguy - Town Hero
Atticus
Raindrop14
Go_Skyward
PancakeSamurai
Keyshe
Luna

The Dead Unconscious/Arrested/Sick: 6
Little Gumball - Chris Turk, Doctor
Dracomajora - Hooch, Serial Killer
odd300 - Elliot Reid, Town Roleblocker
Thareous - The Janitor, Bulletproof Mafia
Viral Maze - Carla Espinosa, Cop
Annie - Dr. Taylor Madox, Mafia Roleblocker

Day 4 Begins!

Day 4 will end on Monday, July 1st, at 11:00 PM EST.

I will be counting posts again and everyone will be required to post 5 times or be mod killed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom