• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: What Was Your Favorite OoT Boss

What was your Favorite OoT Boss?

• Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo

• Barinade

• Phantom Ganon

• Volvagia

• Dark Link

• Morpha

• Bongo Bongo

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Twinrova

• Ganon/Ganondorf

• Total voters

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I like Ganon/Ganondorf the best, one, because during the first half, yuo have to constantly run to avoid the falling floor...then phantomGanon Ganon with the annoying part about him charging at you on his horse out of those paintings...just annoying... >.< then Volvagia. just. cool :)

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Twinrova is my favorite. I didn't like her (their?) first stage but I thought the second stage was a lot of fun! The thing that really makes Twinrova stick out is when Link beats them and they are arguing, whereas other bosses just disentigrate, etc. I laughed uncontrollably when I saw that!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Even though Dark Link is TECHNICALLY a miniboss, I liked that battle, as well as Barinade. The final battle was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It actually took me a few tries because I ran out of magic and I didn't realize I could lure Ganon to knock the pillars down. But I beat him and the satisfaction I got was the best!

O

Oldewindmill

I loved the forest temple, in fact it's probably my favorite OoT dungeon, but Phantom Ganon is the subject of my unconditional ire. I ran out of arrows, and died enough times that the pots in the entire temple were empty when I re-spawned (except the one in the back with the fairy, for some reason...). I was a bit younger at the time, and my memory is hazy, but for some reason I refused to leave and go buy arrows and come back, I can't remember why.
So instead, I stood in the corner hoping that the painting he's come out of was one of the two close enough for me to hit with the hookshot.
Yeah. I was that stupid. I eventually beat him, though. With the hookshot. I don't know, maybe I got more arrows, I really can't remember. But I do remember hating every second of that fight.

As far as FAVORITES go, Dark Link. Far and away. Even though he's a Miniboss. As far as REAL BOSSES:
Even though Dark Link is TECHNICALLY a miniboss, I liked that battle, as well as Barinade. The final battle was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It actually took me a few tries because I ran out of magic and I didn't realize I could lure Ganon to knock the pillars down. But I beat him and the satisfaction I got was the best!
This. word for word. LolGames4U, you rock.

My favorite boss is between Twinrova and Bongo Bongo.

Twinrova's battle was definitely an interesting one. Having to use the Mirror Shield to deflect the magic back was a nice touch. Not to mention that when ice was shot at the player, the player had to redirect it to whichever witch controlled fire and vice-versa. To make this battle even more interesting, Koume and Kotake, after taking so many hits, merge into one. And then the player's strategy has to be changed.

Bongo Bongo's battle is also pretty interesting. The fight is on a drum. If that's not interesting, I don't know what is. Also, the player has to use his/her magic wisely, as the battle is meant to be fought while using the Lens of Truth, so the player's magic is being drained continuously.

In the end, I'd probably say my favorite boss is Twinrova.

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
Mine is Twinrova.

it was awesome how you like charged up the mirror shield and FIRE IT!!

or ICE IT!!
:lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom