• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Play As Other Charecters E.g. Zelda, the Sword Spirt or Other?

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
i know its unlikely but playing as someone like zelda, prehaps for a long time in the game (a whole dungeon?) could be good if done properly! :)

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This seems intresting. We had a bit of this in Majora's Mask in the Anju and Kafei side-quest. You could play as Kafei in Sakon's hideout. And also in Phantom Hourglass. You could play as Gongoron(I think that was his name) in the dungeon on Goron Island. I would love to see this brought back again.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
y'know i think controlling a zora with motion+ would be awesome! (im thinking the boomerang thing)

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I would like to have a place in the game where you play as Zelda. It would add to the drama! But I would still hope that Link would be our main character. He has been in all the games, and if you change it now, it would just feel weird. Then again, new things appeal to the public, so it might be a nice change for some. Link should still be a playable character if they use a any character play system because of the history between him and the players. I am not all for this idea, but I am not opposed either. I suppose only time will tell.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom