• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pancakes or Waffles?

Which Are YOU?

• Yummiful Pancake Community

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crunchy Waffle Eaters Society

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Pancakes. Waffles are fine, but pancakes for me come with a little nostalgia .. my grandmother had an excellent recipe for them, and every time I'd spend the night over there when I was a kid she would make them for breakfast.

Waffles for me, pancakes are too soft and dry in my opinion. waffles are crunchy, they come in different sizes (my favorite is the almighty Belgium waffle), i don't eat butter on my waffles i just pour the maple syrup all over it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Waffles by far. Pancakes are good, but they tend to sop up the sweetener liquid poured on top, while waffles contain the syrup, for example, within their squares, and mixed with the crunch when just right...Mmm-mmm. There's a reason they say breakfast is the most important meal. :)

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Pancakes because i always almost eat them for breakfest every day and i love them there so TASTY! *yumm*

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Are you kidding me? Syrup might have been designed for the pancake, but the waffle was designed for syrup! All the crunchy squares catching pools of sweet syrup... are you hungry yet...

H

HayGonJinn

Dude, Waffles all the way! I'm sick of pancakes! They make me sick. They're all fluffy and mushy, unlike waffles that are crunchy and delicious!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I personally prefer waffles because they hold the maple syrup better, plus they have a special waffle maker to make them. I also love pancakes though. In the end though they all end up in the same place.

L

LinksObsession

Most definitely waffles! It's like a bunch of squares inside of a big square! nomnomnom

Pen

The game is on!
Pancakes!

Oh, I love pancakes, they are so yummy and come in so many different forms so I'll never get board of them! I often roll the pancakes I eat, and that makes them easy to eat with one's hands. :)

pancakes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom