• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Opinions on Theese Games?

Kirby's Epic Yarn,Kirby: Mass Attack,Ōkamiden,Yoshi's Island DS. also any suggestions for good games? i have a wii and 3ds

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't have an opinion for Kirby's Epic yarn nor Okamiden, but I do have a few comments for KMA as well as Yoshi's Island DS.

Kirby Mass Attack - This game is absolutely wonderful. I played the Japanese version upon release and I have to say it's probably the most fun gimmick game that Nintendo has ever released. It is a platformer only controlled via the touch screen which can be seen as cumbersome to a few, but honestly...I just love it. Great game! :D

Yoshi's Island DS - Everything about SMW2 packed on a portable console with a few added features! What's not to love about it? I haven't played YIDS in a long time (few years to be honest) but it's a terribly fun game from what I remember! It's a platformer controlled via D-Pad and buttons, as I recall.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
i enjoyed Yoshi's island plenty on SNES. I doubt the could have screwed up the port too much.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Kirby Epic Yarn: Easiest thing in the world, but it's unbelievably adorable and really fun. If you have someone to play 2-player with, I suggest trying it. I played the whole thing with my little brother and it was a blast.

Okamiden: If you've played Okami, it's prolly not worth it. It's mostly the same thing, just on the DS. It's still fun though, and also seriously adorable, so it's got that going for it. If you've never played Okami, prioritize that over Okamiden.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded for DS, the story is the poorest in that series but the gameplay is actually good.

There is also Kirby Super Star Ultra, Dragon ball Origins 2, and if you're a DBZ fan and a RPG lover there is a DBZ RPG for DS called "Attack of the Saiyans". Megaman Star Force, and Final Fantasy 4 for DS, there are a few other games that escapes my mind at the moment.

For wii there is No More Heroes, New Super Mario Bros, Resident Evil 4, and uh,,,some other ones though I'm practically killing my brain trying to think what the others are as the Wii has some pretty bad games.(curiously enough I got more for the crap games then I did the good ones when I traded to Gamestop)

Look up on Goolge, best games for Wii.

Both of the Kirby games were awesome. I'm very biased, as I am a serious Kirby fan, but I stand by my statement. Kirby's Epic Yarn and Kirby Mass Attack showed my just how resourceful Kirby can be without his main powers (copying and floating). Both games had amazing music, perfecly matching their respective settings. I like the double entendre of the title "Kirby's Epic Yarn". Kirby's Epic Yarn also has a great co-op feature.

As for the other two, I have no idea. I haven't played them:(

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Lol Kirby Mass Attack is hilarious, I don't think you need to ask others about it google it, and watch a few minutes of gameplay yourself, it is very entertaining.

Yoshi's Island is one of the best 2D platformers i've ever played and is worth time and money to experience.

Kirby's epic yarn is full of charm but low on challenge in that there is no such thing as a game over screen and you can't actually die. Which is fine really because you don't really notice if youre a decent gamer anyway.
I've heard good things about Mass Attack but havent played it for myself.

can't speak for Okamiden.

Kirino

Tatakae
Okamiden is pretty fun, but not as great as the original. Like Xinnamin said, if you haven't played Okami yet, get it for Wii.

For Wii, I would recommend Okami, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Super Mario Galaxy. For 3DS, I would recommend Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, and Resident Evil: Revelations.

Okamiden has a really awesome soundtrack and some clever puzzles, but it's only okay for the most part. Definitely play its phenomenal predecessor first.

Kirby's Epic Yarn isn't too challenging, but it's a really fun 2-player, platforming game. One player works too. XD

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Haha, Blue Star, didn't I lend both of those games to you? xD

Anyway- In regards to Okamiden... skip it and go for Okami on the Wii. They're extremely similar, as has been already pointed out, and Okami is simply superior. It'd be even better if you had a PS2 or PS3, so you can play the original or HD version (maybe there's an HD version for the Wii, but I don't know)

Kirby's Epic Yarn was fun, but I don't really suggest playing it alone. It's rather short and simple. Fun, but still not worth buying to play by yourself. This is coming from another Kirby fan.

I haven't played Mass Attack yet, and Yoshi's Island I played a little of. It's fun, but I can't give too much on it. Personally, I would rent it, and then buy it if I couldn't finish it in the week I have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom