• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Wyatt... WYATT. I will get you back for that. :mad: You hear me, mister? No one kills me on the FIRST NIGHT (!!!) and gets away with it!!!

In other news. Well, considering the first... ten people (?) to die were townies, I think the town made a pretty valiant comeback, if I do say so myself. Of course, we woulda won if Wyatt hadn't screwed up, but... That's a rant for another time. When is MAFIA 6 going to start? :P

Btw... Pandy, you're rant was a lot better than mine. :rolleyes:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
*comes back from the dead*

Well that was fun! I'm especially pleased with taking the godfather down with me! :devil:

I can't wait to play again!

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Good game everyone, I was worried we might lose at the end, especially with TheGreen going after me, great deduction. ;)

I was way too inactive though. I even forgot to protect someone those last two nights. I might have saved Panda from the poison had I not forgot the night before. T_T

Though just as dead townies would still win if the town wins, dead mafia win if the mafia win, so you win too Panda! :P

Good Game... HoM I'm a little disappointed that you forgot to protect me that night. But not lynching Jake ultimately was the town's final chance... Then he got lynched it was game over.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I thought surviving until the end counted as.... never mind... >_>

But I really did want to survive the whole way this time, though... :/
You last longer then I did, so you get some points for that! Very nice that the two sisters survived until then end. :D

Yay for mafia Gotham city will be a much more peaceful place now! Yay! Things started to get a little close there for us mafia though, good game all. I learned a lot being mafia, I probably will be a much better townie from now on, things I would think are scummy won't look the same now from the experience of being on the other team. I think
I have a lot to learn about being one of the bad guys though.

I am curious Kybyrian, what made you think to go after me? Was there a big slip up or was it a really good hunch?

David

But you called me here...
Good Game... HoM I'm a little disappointed that you forgot to protect me that night. But not lynching Jake ultimately was the town's final chance... Then he got lynched it was game over.

I already apologized... okay? And I didn't vote for Jake. I voted for SuperSilly cuz I believed Jake and I felt the same way about her. Unfortunately, I protected her the last night, but it didn't help. They targeted me in the end, as I knew they would.

I already apologized... okay? And I didn't vote for Jake. I voted for SuperSilly cuz I believed Jake and I felt the same way about her. Unfortunately, I protected her the last night, but it didn't help. They targeted me in the end, as I knew they would.

I think ya only grasped the first part of my post...Either that Or I poorly explained my point. By you not protecting me, you kinda kept jake safe, giving the town its last chance to survive... Had I taken jake out its likely teh game would have ended sooner and still in the mafia's favor.

David

But you called me here...
No, I got the rest of your post too. I'm just saying what I did. I tried to keep Jake alive a little longer to help kill the Mafia off.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
On the night I died I too thought I was going to die, but didn't trust my gut enough on it. I should have listenedand put a personal request to Silly to protect me that night XD. Same for hammering Ark too. So I was messing up big time. :P In some ways I could be considered responsible for getting Axle, myself and in a small way THP killed (I bet Green would have killed me instead of her, if he has the choice)

It was a good choice not voting off the Green, the killer was keeping the town alive, just as the town was keeping him alive (that last day anyway.) Don't kick yourself too had for protecting the wrong person. I'm sure you thought Axle was town, and normally it's true. Bay even thought he was. Us mafia thought you were protecting her so she was safe from us. Green made a surprising choice going after her.

By the way thank you all mafia for a good game, and to the town too. And most of all Durion and Viral :3 Great modding and game set up, it was really fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom