• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toboe

Melody Malone
Well I’m most suspicious of TheGreen like THP said he could have killed Jo last night and I’m already suspicious of him so,

Vote: TheGreen

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I'm going to go with my gut and what our cop said this time since we're desperate and all...

Vote: TheGreen

And if somehow the game is still going tomorrow and if you're innocent, then I know to go after Silly.

Wait, I was never investigated. You must mean that we can trust her because she's a confirmed town. BUT
If we review the people that she was suspicious of, many of them are town. Illmatic, Kybyrian, etc. She no longer has a perfect record as she once claimed, but actually quite a bad one.

So if you're going to vote for me do it for legit reasons, not just because a confirmed town with no more knowledge that the rest of us said so.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
okay guys there's no right way to do this
Let's just vote already.

EBWODP
If anyone votes No Lynch I'll scream ;)

I say we go with a No Lynch… :P

Seriously though, I think you’re right.

TheGreen is a very possible sk candidate to me.

First, THP’s post. I think this is a very possible scenario.

Second, Jo’s theory. TheGreen’s posts in question. 1, 2, 3 IMO Jo’s theory isn’t necessarily absolute, but it’s still a possibility.

Third, his theory on the Scarecrow. Not sure what to make of this… It interests me that he brought it up at that point. I guess you could have been thinking about it, that’s not impossible. But it almost makes me think it’s an attempt at building up a WIFOM. Thinking up what characters go with what roles doesn’t really help the town a great deal.

So, why did he post it then? It mostly only distracts to bring up such things, unless there’s a username to go with it, and I'm pretty sure he knows that it doesn't do much to help. I'm thinking he posted it to make him look less like the sk, especially since I think he knows that it is rarely helpful to speculate on characters, and in that case I see no real reason for it.

I think it’s quite possible he’s the sk, and I'm getting some bad vibes from him. This is, I think, our best bet. I think you're right that we should just cast our votes, and that's what I'm going to do. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.. But I'm afraid this is what I'm going with.

Vote: TheGreen.

Tally:

SuperSilly - 2 (TheGreen, Hero of Music)
TheGreen - 4 (Toboe, TreeHuggerPanda, Josh, SuperSilly)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to majority lynch.

Yet to vote - 1 (Dracomajora)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheGreen tried to fight back, but the remaining town wouldn't hear it. They moved in, violently attacked TheGreen with anything they could that would inflict serious damage. After several hits to the head and neck, he died from his severe wounds.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The town checked TheGreen's person for evidence, they found several syringes filled with a toxin. It was a toxin that was used to induce fear.

TheGreen was The Scarecrow! He had been the Poisoner!
The Living

TreeHuggerPanda
Josh
SuperSilly
Toboe
Hero of Music
Dracomajora

The Dead

Soldier of Link - Two Face (Double Voter) - Nightkilled on Night 1.
Ninten* - Firefly (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 2.
MikauIncarnate - Harley Quinn (Roleblocker) - Nightkilled on Night 2.
illmatic - Clayface (Mimic) - Nightkilled on Night 2.
link to present - Killer Croc (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 3.
Stallord - Black Mask (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 3.
Meego7 - The Ventriloquist (Puppet) - Lynched on Day 3.
Deku Shroom - Poison Ivy (Networker) - Nightkilled Night 3.
Generations - Scarface (Vanilla Townie) - Nightkilled Night 3.
korp - Dick Grayson (Mafia Goon) - Modkilled Night 3.
Zenox - Ra's Al Ghul (Bullet Proof Townie) - Modkilled Day 4.
Arkvoodle - Mr. Zsasz (Vengeful Townie) - Lynched Day 4.
Axle the Beast - The Batman (Godfather) - Lynched Day 4.
kokirion - Great White Shark (Hated Townie) - Nightkilled Night 4.
Kybyrian - The Joker (Vigilante) - Nightkilled Night 4.
Keyshe - Oracle (Encrypter) - Nightkilled Night 4.
jdenicholls - Mr. Freeze (Freezer) - Nightkilled Night 4.
Hero of time - Prometheus (Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 5.
Baysiderulez - The Riddler (Cop) - Nightkilled Day 5.
green goron - Hush (Redirector) - Nightkilled Day 5.
TheGreen - The Scarecrow (Poisoner) - Lynched Day 6.

NIGHT 6 HAS BEGUN!

All people with a night role please send me a PM before 23:59 on the 5th of April (GMT)

Last edited:
It was late out, very dark. The only thing that allowed the group to see was a large fire that they had constructed in the middle of a street. They were celebrating, TheGreen was dead. He'd been a good Serial Killer, he nearly avoided death until the day before this current night. TreeHuggerPanda stood up.

"Well my friends, we've had a good run. I think we may be okay after all...well, I will anyway." She pulled out police badge and threw it down in front of the group.

"You see, you've killed many of your own despicable, low-life friends in the search for me and my own friends. It's a shame that you killed Axle, he really was a strong player in our team, but he's died in the name of justice. There really is nothing you can do now." She said with a smile on her face.

"I'll crush you, bruja!" shouted out Hero of Music in anger. He charged towards TreeHuggerPanda, he was going to break her spine in two. She pulled out a standard handgun and aimed for his legs. The first shot ripped into his leg, but due to the pure bulk it didn't even make him flinch. The second and third destroyed his knee cap though, there nothing he could do to keep his balance. He was so close to killing her too. She casually pistol whipped the back of his head, he was knocked out cold. By this time Dracomajora and Josh realised what was going on, they were both on the move to take out TreeHuggerPanda before she could do anything else. It was too little too late though, Toboe and SuperSilly brought them both down.

"We've won, there's nothing you ca...."

They all looked up, a horrible look had crawled over TreeHuggerPanda's face, the look of pure fear. Even though TheGreen was dead, he had the last laugh in this battle. She started screaming, so violently that blood started dripping out of her mouth. She stumbled back over Hero of Music's helpless body and started going into spasms. She grabbed her gun and didn't even think about what she was doing. The bullet blew straight through her throat and up through the top of her head leaving behind a drizzle of blood in the air, slowly falling to the ground.

SuperSilly and Toboe couldn't believe it, but they couldn't stop to think now. Dracomajora and Josh had picked themselves up during the confusion and had found some weapons. Josh had picked up an Umbrella and pulled out a blade from the handle whilst Dracomajora had pulled out his favourite weapon, a fairly large handgun that fired Grenades. Dracomajora had been a little too slow though. Toboe had pulled out a hand gun of her own and had shot Dracomajora's wrist, blowing his hand off from the wrist down. He fell to the floor crying in pain trying to reduce the bleeding from his stump like wrist. Josh was the last one, even though he had a blade he was still out numbered. He moved straight for Toboe and stabbed her in the stomach, not enough to kill though. SuperSilly grabbed him by the throat with enough force to knock him off of his feet. She then continued her movement and slammed his body down into the fired. He had to give up, he wouldn't be able to move when he managed to put out of the fire. He ran to the closest source of water and hurled himself into it. The pain from the raw and blistered flesh left him unable to move.
SuperSilly and Toboe mourned for their partner, TreeHuggerPanda. She'd nearly made it just to be taken out by a dead man. She'd been a good officer whilst she was alive.

TreeHuggerPanda was Jim Gordon! She had been the Mafia Name Cop!
After a few minutes of silence, SuperSilly and Toboe searched the other bodies to find out which person was which of the three remaining criminals.

Hero of Music's use of spanish and his pure bulk made it clear who he was...

Hero of Music was Bane! He had been the Body Guard!
They didn't even need to check Josh's corpse, the use of an umbrella to conceal a weapon was a well known trade mark.

Josh was Penguin! He had been a Vanilla Townie!
Finally, it was only one criminal to match up to Dracomajora, although a handgun such as his own was pretty rare.

Dracomajora was Killer Moth! He had been a Vanilla Townie!
It had been a rough time on the Mafia, 4 of their own had died on their quest for victory. SuperSilly and Toboe were unsure about whether or not their deaths had been worth it, but were glad that they were both alive. The Mafia had been victorious!
The Living

SuperSilly - Aaron Cash - Survived.
Toboe - Quincy Sharpe - Survived.

The Dead

Soldier of Link - Two Face (Double Voter) - Nightkilled on Night 1.
Ninten* - Firefly (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 2.
MikauIncarnate - Harley Quinn (Roleblocker) - Nightkilled on Night 2.
illmatic - Clayface (Mimic) - Nightkilled on Night 2.
link to present - Killer Croc (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 3.
Stallord - Black Mask (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 3.
Meego7 - The Ventriloquist (Puppet) - Lynched on Day 3.
Deku Shroom - Poison Ivy (Networker) - Nightkilled Night 3.
Generations - Scarface (Vanilla Townie) - Nightkilled Night 3.
korp - Dick Grayson (Mafia Goon) - Modkilled Night 3.
Zenox - Ra's Al Ghul (Bullet Proof Townie) - Modkilled Day 4.
Arkvoodle - Mr. Zsasz (Vengeful Townie) - Lynched Day 4.
Axle the Beast - The Batman (Godfather) - Lynched Day 4.
kokirion - Great White Shark (Hated Townie) - Nightkilled Night 4.
Kybyrian - The Joker (Vigilante) - Nightkilled Night 4.
Keyshe - Oracle (Encrypter) - Nightkilled Night 4.
jdenicholls - Mr. Freeze (Freezer) - Nightkilled Night 4.
Hero of time - Prometheus (Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 5.
Baysiderulez - The Riddler (Cop) - Nightkilled Day 5.
green goron - Hush (Redirector) - Nightkilled Day 5.
TheGreen - The Scarecrow (Poisoner) - Lynched Day 6.
Hero of Music - Bane (Body Guard) - Nightkilled Night 6.
TreeHuggerPanda - Jim Gordon (Mafia Name Cop) - Nightkilled Night 6.
Dracomajora - Killer Moth (Vanilla Townie) - Nightkilled Night 6.
Josh - Penguin (Vanilla Townie) - Nightkilled Night 6.
Complete list of roles:

Kybyrian - The Joker (Vig/Hero- One shot)
Hero of Music - Bane (Bodyguard - 100%)
MikauIncarnate - Harley Quinn (Roleblocker)
link to present - Killer Croc (Vanilla Townie)
Baysiderulez - Riddler (Cop)
jdenicholls - Mr. Freeze (Freezer)
Ninten* - Firefly (Vanilla Townie)
Generations - Scarface (Vanilla Townie)
Meego7 - Ventriloquist (Puppet)
Josh - Penguin (Vanilla Townie)
Zenox - Ra's Al Ghul (Bullet Proof - One shot)
Arkvoodle - Mr. Zsasz (Vengeful Townie)
Deku Shroom - Poison Ivy (Networker - One shot)
illmatic - Clayface (Mimic - One shot)
Soldier of Link - Two Face (Doublevoter)
Stallord - Black Mask (Vanilla Townie)
green goron - Hush (Modified Redirector)
Dracomajora - Killer Moth (Vanilla Townie)
Hero of Time - Prometheus (Vanilla Townie)
kokirion - Great White Shark (Hated Townie)

Axle the Beast - Batman (Godfather)
Keyshe - Oracle (Encrypter)
SuperSilly - Aaron Cash (Mafia Bodyguard)
TreeHuggerPanda - Jim Gordon (Mafia Name Cop)
Toboe - Quincy Sharpe (Executioner - One Shot)
korp - Dick Grayson (Goon)

TheGreen - Scarecrow (Serial Killer)
List of Night 1 Role Activity:

Kybyrian - Nightkilled Soldier of Link
Hero of Music - Protected Baysiderulez
MikauIncarnate - Roleblocked Baysiderulez
Baysiderulez - Investigated jdenicholls (Roleblocked by MikauIncarnate)
jdenicholls - Froze Meego7
green goron - Redirected Zenox's ability back at him

Axle the Beast - Nightkilled Baysiderulez (Failed due to the Body Guard)
SuperSilly - Protected TreeHuggerPanda

TheGreen - Nightkilled illmatic
List of Night 2 Role Activity:

Kybyrian - Nightkilled MikauIncarnate
Hero of Music - Protected Axle the Beast (Redirected at himself)
MikauIncarnate - Roleblocked Axle the Beast
Baysiderulez - Investigated Axle the Beast
jdenicholls - Froze TheGreen
illmatic - Mimic'd Baysiderulez
green goron - Redirected Hero of Music's role back at him

Axle the Beast - Nightkilled Baysiderulez (Blocked by MikauIncarnate)
TreeHuggerPanda - Investigated Hero of Music

The Green - Nightkilled jdenicholls (Frozen by TheGreen)
List of Night 3 Role Activity:

Kybyrian - Nightkilled Deku Shroom
Hero of Music - Protected Axle the Beast
Baysiderulez - Investigated jdenicholls
jdenicholls - Froze Hero of Time
green goron - Redirected Hero of Time's role back at him

Axle the Beast - Nightkilled Generations
TreeHuggerPanda - Investigated Arkvoodle

TheGreen - Nightkilled kokirion
List of Night 4 Role Activity:

Kybyrian - Nightkilled Keyshe
Hero of Music - Protected jdenicholls
Baysiderulez - Investigated Dracomajora (Frozen by jdenicholls)
jdenicholls - Froze Baysiderulez

Keyshe - Nightkilled Kybyrian
TreeHuggerPanda - Investigated jdenicholls

TheGreen - Nightkilled Baysiderulez
List of Night 5 Role Activity:

TreeHuggerPanda - Investigated TheGreen and nightkilled green goron.

TheGreen - Nightkilled TreeHuggerPanda
List of Night 6 Role Activity:

Hero of Music - Protected SuperSilly

TreeHuggerPanda - Nightkilled Hero of Music

Congratulations to SuperSilly and Toboe for winning Mafia 5: Arkham City!

I'd also like to thank Viral Maze for helping me mod this game, especially with the layout of the game which he helped with greatly.

Last edited:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Awesome game. I was sooo close, and I had SuperSilly and TreeHugger Panda figured out! If it weren't for inactivity I mighta had a chance :P

David

But you called me here...
Great game. I loved the set up. I knew that I was going to be the target on the last night, so I just randomly chose someone to protect.

Its a shame I didn't protect Jo the night she died. That would have helped the town a ton. Anyway, great game all. Congratulations to the Mafia for winning, of course. Can't wait for Mafia 6!

Kybyrian

Nice little happening on that night, Keyshe... too bad I didn't get you earlier. I was planning on going after Axle, which would have failed, but ark took care of that business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom