• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: The Truth Behind Destiny (the RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Zetch stood high in the clouds he looked down on Hyrule,"Now what do I do, the princess has disappeared and I know where she is."

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
"The sword is golden. However, an aura surrounded it to make it just like your sword. But I never had the chance to hold that power. We need to find the crystals and stick them into the sword! I already have one of the crystals 4 remain.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Because I sheltered you last night, remember, you slept in a cave, you burnt my carpet. Have a heart, that rug really tied the room together (:cool: The Dude), but if you must fight me then NON SPIRIS"
The winds from Guyir's lungs left and He couldn't breathe, as Guyir Suffocates
"I WILL NOT KILL YOU IF YOU PROMISE NOT TO KILL ME, GOT IT??"
Nothis gave Guyir back the ability to breathe, and let him decide whether to not kill Nothis and live, or Kill Nothis and Die.

Last edited:
(Nice god-mode SoR lol) Zetch saw Giyur suffer in pain and saw the danger of Nothis. He quickly felt his hands sweat as he realized the gods signs, "Let it rain let it pour." he said quietly.Then the clouds formed and it poured and flooded (and theres nothing you can do against the power of the gods!)

Last edited:

Storm

(WindDancer's ring-controls the winds (breath included))
"Well Come in you two, Have some Mead, although I don't know what Twili drink, but if you tell me, I'll try to make you something. also call of the bleeding rain, It's not very nice."
Nothis Lets Guyir and Zetch in and leads them to his Living Room

Last edited:
(well I think its pretty boss) "I'm fine," Zetch said as he passed his drink,"oh its raining. Maybe I should make it less treacherous."

Last edited:

Storm

"Now obviously he tried to kill me, and He Obviously Works for some evil source, and I don't mean to be predjudice, but you do seem evil. I like showing hospitality to anyone, so Enjoy the Jabber Nut Incense and In the morning we go our seperate ways, you to your evils, and me to my life of ease. In this House, Everyone is neutral. Don't bother me, and i won't bother you"
Nothis, Zetch, and Guyir sat on Nothis' Couch and enjoyed the Incense

Last edited:
"Thanks for the shelter, I guess it's ok to stay here for the night." Zetch had his incense,"Where will I sleep?"

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Is one of the crystals look like this,Kempton?" Mizu asked pulling out a small crystal. Mizu fixed her hair and half of her left eye was showing. She took another bit out of her apple. "So Tekara, ready to train him. First the basics.Next the magic.Then the guarding with out the shield. Last the over power of fighting. Is that all the steps, or I forgotten some?"

Storm

"The Guestrooms are 2 floors down. Take rooms 1 and 2 if you want"
Nothis Gives Zetch and Guyir keys to those rooms
"I'm going to be up for a little bit longer, of course this is my Living Quarters"
Nothis Drinks some more Mead and makes a bread treat with cukoo meat and lettuce in the middle (this is a time before the term "Sandwich"was coined)

Storm

Morning came, and it Stopped raining. Nothis Had One Hell of a Hangover
"Ugh"
Nothis places his goggles over his eyes. Nothis Rang the Wake Up Bell
"Wake up. The First night's free, but if you want to stay another night, It will be 100 rupees"
Nothis Checked on Zetch.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
After a long day of constantly cutting wood and still being yelled at by Mutoh every time for not filling the cart to the limit Celea is still angry but it's almost sunset.

Eye Color and Emotion-Red(Angry)

Celea: Well it almost sunset which means if I don't finish soon I might get kidnapped by the Stalfos.Still thinking it's just rumor

Eye Color and Emotion- White(Calm)

Celea: "This should be the last batch" (the cart holds at least 30 pounds of wood)

Celea: Mutoh Mutoh I'm back this is enough.

Mutoh: Not quite I miss calculated by a bit so I need another 30 pounds.

Celea: Oh come on it's about to be night soon and you don't want me to be kidnapped do you.

Mutoh: You have a point well just in case the rumors are true I'm giving you these.

Celea: Your sai thanks.

Mutoh: You are capable of using them as I've seen you train the most with them.

Eye Color and Emotion- Brown(Happy)

Last edited:
Zetch awaked when he felt the prescience of Nothis, "I'm leaving soon," he said getting up,"I just need breakfast." He put on the rest of his clothes and got his weapons.

Last edited:

Storm

"Okay man. breakfast it is."
Nothis whips up a breakfast feast fit for Lord Zant
"Here you go Zetch, Leave the key and any towels you might have tried to steal, but I will let you have one towel for friendship"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom