• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: The Truth Behind Destiny (the RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hello guys, I'm starting the RP a bit early as what I was planning to start it be here are the rules:

No God modding
No posting if not approved
Have at least 5 sentences when posting
No controlling characters if you didn't ask
Type in Third Person like this: Your character's moves "text here"
Capitalization for each character's name or the place you are in
Have fun.
And I am still taking sign ups

Now enjoy this wonderful RP of Legend of Zelda: The Truth Behind Destiny~

Mizu was walking around Hyrule Castle Town looking at the traders items, she was looking at the magic potions for sale "How much is this one?,"she had asked the trader, the trader replied with a great howl "That will be 120 rupees!!!". Mizu nearly had to cover her ears just here him,"Uhh I believe I don't have enough" she lied, Mizu head towards the Milk bar, to have a drink. Once she got inside she look around the room for someone, but didn't see him. She went up to the bar and ask for cup.

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
A girl with dark brown hair stared at the blonde headed girl, who looked to be around 19, as she walked into the bar. Tekara Ki, was this girl's name, as she sat in the darkest corner of the bar, sitting silently and watching the blonde head. Her emerald green eyes burned with a fire, reflecting the lamps in the room.

The girl walked up to the counter without hesitation, and asked the bar tender for a drink. He handed her a cup of milk, and she went over to a table and sat. Tekara never took her eyes off her. She seems so familiar. Tekara shook her head. She stood up, noticing the glances the girl shot all over the room.

"You look for someone. I see it in your eyes. Your suspicion draws me. I am looking for someone too. Are we looking for the same person?" she asked, waiting for the blonde girl to answer.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizu look at the girl who was talking to her. "Yes, are you Tekara Ki.?" Mizu asked. "If so, come with me.......". Mizu took another sip out of her milk. "Tekara, you know we need to find Princess Zelda and Link. But we need to find those boys......". Mizu ask for another glass of milk, Mizu glared at the guy who was in front of the door.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara was taken aback when the girl said her name. How does she know my name? I must really know her, have I forgotten?

She shook her head, memories came flying back. Mizu...

She listened to the rest of what Mizu had to say. "Yes, I know. Where they are, I have been looking to find out. I thought maybe you did." Tekara asked, trying to keep the suspicion of herself away from Mizu's mind.

She looked down, and saw Mizu glancing at the door. She followed her view, to see a boy standing at the door. Mizu was glaring now. Tekara slowly slipped her hands down to where she was keeping her daggers at the moment. She started tapping her boots, one of her habits that she followed when she was nervous.

Maybe now is when everything comes together... My memory has returned, and Mizu is safe for now. But what about this boy?

Big Octo

=^)
In the midst of a foggy morning, a figure stood deep in the swamps of Termina. Secluded from others, this mysterious man started wonder.

The personage was indeed Giyur Fantaro, the last of the ancient Terminians. He was outcasted from society, for we was considered evil. It seems that none would cope with him.

Giyur wondered the swamp for nearly an hour. He was no longer a lone wolf now, he was committed to serve one not of this realm...

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Tekara, now you remember me, I was thinking the same.but we need to find those boys, they will help us find them, I know one of them is in Termina. But the other one is somewhere around Hyrule, I'd suggest we go to Hyrule Field to find him.". Mizu still glared at him."Anyway, you ready to go?" she said to Tekara.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara nodded. Thoughts were still flashing through her mind, but she nodded anyway.

"We should wait and prepare to leave at next dawn." she suggested.

"I have a numerous amount of supplies where I live. Follow me..." she said, and then strode from the bar, Mizu at her side.

Big Octo

=^)
Giyur would not stay in the swamp any longer. He threw on his hood and made his way through the thick mist.

***​

He made his way through the swamp road. The ground was still damp from the showers the night before. As croaks and chirps were heard, Giyur noticed many strange creatures wallowing in the mud. Eventually he made his way to Termina field. The sun was shining here, and and he had to admit that Clock Town looked beautiful in the morning light.

His hood still up, Giyur entered the bustling town. From here he wasn't sure where he'd go. Perhaps the near kingdom of Hyrule? He wasn't sure. He decided maybe just spend his day here.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothis wakes up in his mountain house overlooking the Great Bridge, wearing only his pants.
"10:00 already? Well I guess I got to get up and train"
Sits up on his bed and puts on his Black Iron Boots, then goes to his Armory/Training Room. Puts on Winddancer's Ring and grabs his sword
"Wento Ewocote."
Nothis unsheathes his sword and practices on his weathered stone dummies.
"Wente Dispurgite"
Sheathes his sword.
"What do we have on our agenda today?"
Thinks as he ties his sash as a belt, places the Pegusus Horseshoe BeltBuckle on it, puts on the mailshirt, unlaces it halfway, slides it to his waist, turns the sleeves inside out and ties them tight,puts on his shirts and gloves, ties his badana on his head, and places his goggles on his forehead.
"Guess I have some business in Castle Town to attend to, mainly my debts in the shops. might as well go today."
Puts on Swordmaster's Belt with his swords (White,Red,Blue,Green,Purple,Yellow, and Black,respectively) on his left side. Places His Namesake's blade on his right side. leaves his hidden mountain home for Castle Town

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Okay, lets head towards where you live, Tekara.," Mizu said getting up and following Tekara. "But we must be careful, no one needs to know we are trying find Princess Zelda and Link.," Mizu said. "Now, where is the place where you live?," Mizu also said.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
As Tekara ran, she listened to Mizu. "I know, our quest must remain secret as we go. And my house is not far from here, just outside of the Lost Woods."

She approached her house, avoiding trees and other obstacles. "Here we are!"

Storm

Nothis heads across the Great Bridge "Now I need to pay the shopkeeper, and pay my tab at the Milk Bar"
Heads through the gates of Castle Town, and goes toards MaloMart
"Hello"
the Merchant nods nonchalantly
"Let's see, I owe you 50 Rupees for that lovely carpet"
Gives The Merchant 50 Rupees and heads outside to the streets
"I always get lost in this Town.....WHERE IS THE MILK BAR????"
"It's over there"
"Thank you Humble Homeless Person"
Walks to the Milk Bar
"I'll have a pitcher of you finest Milk, Lady
Hands Lady 500 Rupees
"and keep them coming, I am also paying my tab"
Lady Rings him up, and Notyhis Takes his seat in the Bar in a Back Booth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present:
"Thank *hic*you Lady. I should be *hic* getting home."
Nothis Staggers out of The Milk Bar, Beyond Drunk on Milk
"Man, What Time is it? Hahahaha It's probably 2 in the Morning"
Heads out across the Great Bridge back Homewards

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizu look at the house of Tekara's "This a fine place, Tekara.," So we will sleep here tonight.Tomorrow, we have to wake up at 4:00 am, before anyone gets suspicious about us. Anyway lets get the supplies.," Mizu said stepping inside.

Storm

"Hahahahahaha What a Night!"
Nothis Staggers into his house and gets undressed down to his pants
"Man, Tommorow morning will NOT be fun for me"
Nothis Falls Asleep

Big Octo

=^)
Giyur was still simply waiting. There was not much to do.

The one he is working for spoke to him for the first time last night. He was told that they'd meet again today. If Guyir does not, however, he'll stay at Clcok Town for the night and leave for the long journey to Hyrule in the morning.

There was little that he could do. Guyir had little, no money, shelter, or family. But that was one of the reasons why he agreed to help the One, who's name remains a mystery to him. If he agreed and fulfilled his duties, Guyir would be made very rich.

Yet his reward will be given to him in the future. For now, all he could do is wait for orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom