• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: The Truth Behind Destiny (the RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizu ran around the room where they were and jumped behind Kempton again, but taking out something. "Here you go. You might need it for some point in our quest." Mizu spined around and all her armor were back. "Hey, if you are going to be helping I need to train you to get better as me. Alright?," she said.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Nothis Woke up
"What Time Is it? I need to get to Town to get more Milk. Nah, I'll go to Lon Lon Ranch"
Nothis Brings His Wonddancer ring and his Namesake Blade and goes toward Lon Lon Ranch.

Last edited:
As its rains and rains, Zetch looks around and tries out his power,"Rain,rain,go away, come again another day," Suddenly, it stops raining. "Now, where is my slave?" he looks around as he says it.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Lol, I went afk for 10 mins.

-Kempon used the human shield technique and absorbed the damage. Then, he shot an arrow into the spine of Mizu and jumped onto her back with the two handed Sword at her neck-

Storm

Nothis found it odd that it instantly stopped raining, and puts on his WaterCharmer's Ring
"Aqua Pluite"
The Rain fell down like a Deluge

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
As soon as the clouds parted, they formed together again. The rain started to fall

"Okay, now this just isn't right."

Suddenly, a large flood wave cam crashing through. Giyur climbed up a tree to avoid the flood. The rain was pelting hard, this certainly wasn't natural.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizu grab both his sword and arrow,threw them and pick Kempton with one finger."Hmm, I surely said that I won't hurt you...but you crossed the line." Mizu turned him around and took out her sword and put across his neck."Want me to play nice. Don't even try......that again. Or you will see the end.....and you are kind useless, but with a bit of my training you'll be fine." she said giving his sword back.

Storm

Nothis thought it was raining too hard
"Imber Amittite"
The Rain stopped
Nothis had to remember that trick for when he was dying. Nothis walked to Lon Lon Ranch, and Bought 10 cases of Milk From the very Sexy Malon. Nothis gave her a tip and walked back to his mountain abode

Big Octo

=^)
The rain stopped again.

"Seriously?!"

Giyur was angered. He jumped down from the tree was on, and punched it very hard soon after.

He started running. The forest floor was more of a swamp of anything, puddles of water dotting around.

Last edited:
Zetch pointed his hand in the air and summoned the clouds to depart,"Take on the power of the GODS!!!!" his eyes were a tint of yellow as he realized

Zetch realized what just happened and let the issue pass, "He is just hylian, a mortal," he sighed

Last edited:

Storm

(I stopped the rain already)
Nothis arrives at his Mountain Home, puts 9 cases of milk in his cellar of ice, and take one upstairs with him
"Good thing This isn't Sunday"
Nothis MIxes his milk with Honey, creating Mead
"Let's do this"
Nothis Sat on His Couch Drinking Mead

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"So you want to become better like me....I began using swords since I was 3, my father taught me. First of all, you need to upgrade this or something or someone will break it, see mine, it was used by a rare metal, in fact, I made the handle, with my other powers. That's why it glows dark red. So let me see your sword." Mizu put her sword back, and put down her hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom