• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: The Truth Behind Destiny (the RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"We can both, since we are older and welled trained." she said. "Anyway, I haven't had anything to eat all day, so lets get some dinner or something."said Mizu staring at her stomach. "He's good, but needs to upgrade his sword.,"she said pointing at the metal.

Zetch could see him and he realized how useful he could be,(oh and thanks for taking control of me very nice of you)he broke free from his ice crystal.

Soon, Zetch felt the rejuvenated and he struck lightning in all the areas of Hyrule.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothis was borred because all he has done for 3 days is drink mead, sleep, and swim.
"The Next person That Passes my mountain I will talk to"
Nothis went down to tend to his lawn and repaint the `Welcome to Castle Town` Sign.

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Giyur stood on a hill over looking a small village at the foot of the frozen mountain. At the top of the peak he could spot a small home. He looked back down on the village.

"Hmph," he grunted. "I have no plan to take on this village." He squinted his eyes tight. "But with this kind of genocide, I need no plan!" He rushed down at the village, casting spells and swinging his sword at innocent people. It wasn't long before the village was empty.

Guyir made his way up the mountain.

Zetch felt the evil of Giyur, so he helped him. Zetch took out his Ocarina and played the song of healing, he didn't really know the song of healing, because he only played before his evil ways

Big Octo

=^)
Giyur made it up to the top of the mountain..... only to find a man in strange clothes tending his garden.

"Hm, maybe I can talk to him before I kill him."

He approached him and tapped the man on the shoulder.

Storm

Night Fell as Nothis Gave up his attempt to talk to somebody
Nothis Ground the jabber nut into a leafy Substance
"Tonights going to be a good night" as he lit the Jabber Nut Slices in a pot like incense

Zetch turned around with the ocarina in his mouth,"Oh hello Giyur, don't try anything or I'll kill you in an instant."

jk sorry didnt know
kajskdfjakl'jfakj random spam kjdfal;nfmsdankl;fdjalkjfda;lksjfkldsajflkdajsklfdjsa

Last edited:

Storm

Nothis answered his door at THE BASE OF THE MOUNTAIN (I hollowed out a mountain as my home)
" *cough cough*Hello?"
Appearently Someone Ding-Dong Ditched him, but how. his front door was Hidden, like His Doorbell

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
"Well, this is an ancient sword from my ancestors, we can regain it's strength, but we need to find the five crystals in Death Mountain. They could be anywere, submerged at the bottom of lava, or in somebodies pocket," Replied Kempon

Storm

Nothis laid down on his couch with The Jabber Nut alit and Mead In His System
Again He heard a KNick. He got up
"Somebody Better be There When I get down there" Nothis walked down his 18 flights of steps to His FRont door, and Opened It

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
"Hello, sir." said Guyir, his blade drawn. "Convince me. Why shouldn't I kill you? And be quick about it!"

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Well for now, use mine. I will use my staffs. Let me see what kind of metal this sword has." Mizu said handing her sword to Kempton. "But be careful, my sword contains very powerful magic, it helps me destroy my enemies, alright?," she said, pulling out an apple from her pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom