• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: The Truth Behind Destiny (the RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara ran, catching up with Mizu. She had on a blue tunic, light chainmail, her brown leather boots, and her silver headpiece. Her ears stuck out from the side of her head, before the two braids. She was carrying the supplies, enough food for weeks, water, and extra weapons.

She caught up with Mizu.

Big Octo

=^)
As the sun started to set, Giyur stopped running. He put his hands on his knees and panted. He ate his small amount of food, salted, dried beef, for some quick energy.

He stood up and continued at a walk.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothis went to check on his Trees. Nothing has Changed So Far. He went back In his house Drinking mead

Zetch then saw a figure in the distance, "Hello," he said,"are you by any chance know the man Giyur?"

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizu look at Tekara. "Got enough there Tekara? Looky what we have here, this is Kempton, and somewhat he wants to help me and you. And we need to train him...since he's a bit young...." Mizu ran towards Tekara and grabbing the supplies and putting them down.

Big Octo

=^)
It was dark, but Giyur finally made it to the outskirts of Hyrule. He found a nearby cave, entered it, started a fire, and got some rest for the night.

Storm

Nothis was a bit Bored
"Hopefully somebody comes over for a visit soon, but Why Do I keep Talking to Myself?"
Nothis Started painting a picture on his wall.

Last edited:
Zetch felt the presence of his friend Giyur. Soon, he teleported to Hyrule and looked for his underling, "I know your somewhere around here!"

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara smiled at Mizu. "Of course I brought enough supplies!" She began laughing. She then looked down to see the young Goron prince.

"This one is young. He will need training, you are correct."

She bent down and smiled. "Don't worry. I can make you a warrior in no time!"

Storm

Nothis Painted a lovely scene of the Creation of the world of Hyrule
"Sheer Perfection, now back to my Mead"
Nothis Sat on His Couch Drinking mead Until he passed out

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Kempon was displeased. He was impressive for his age! He was a Goron prince and he had learnt how to spew magma from the grounds and mastered swordsmanship and archery. And Mizu considered him weak? But e guessed that he could learn some magic and polish on his skills from Mizu.

Zetch found the cave and saw the man in it, he sneaked in and had his weapon drawn, just in case. "Giyur," he called

Big Octo

=^)
Giyur rose up and exited out of his cave shelter, only to find Zetch right outside.

"Join me!"

"Sorry, I've already been offered to aid another. But whoever that was never appeared to me again. For that reason, I'm working alone."

"You fool!" Zetch attacked Giyur. But he countered with a quick slash of the Knife of Utile, and then froze him in place.

Giyur ran away quickly from the scene.

Last edited:

Storm

Nothis Woke up and saw that he had made a swimming pool in his backyard. Nothis went for a swim in his swimming pool, enjoying it the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom