• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Is It Worth Buying Twilight Princess?

TR8364

ZeldaFan
So I was looking at it on Youtube and it looked okay...

...and I was just wondering if it was worth buying as I already have Skyward Sword and am more a fan of 'Toon Link'.

Thoughts...?

I absolutely love TP so yes, it is absolutely worth buying. A must play for anyone as far as I'm concerned.

MW7

Yes, it's $20 brand new now so if you like Zelda you should get it now. Even if you still end up thinking it's okay it would still be worth $20.

of course. it's one of my favorite games.
it shouldn't be that much to buy either now, so if you didn't like it you wouldn't be out much money.

Twilight Princess is an alright game. It starts off very slowly and is much darker than the other Zelda games, so if you're a huge fan of Toon Link, you may not like it as much. That being said, it has beautiful aesthetics and solid game play. It's incredibly different than any other game in the Zelda franchise.

Twilight Princess is pretty polarizing when it comes to Zelda fans, but since it's several years old (and therefore cheap as dirt), it's definitely worth the investment. At the very least, you'll know what people are talking about and will be able to contribute to any future TP discussions.

You should definitely buy it; it's a very awesome game. Combat is really cool, I like it better than SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom