• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask HELP: A List Of Cool Stuff In Majora's Mask

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Roll Jumping: Jumping is based on speed. While not wearing a transformation mask or wearing the Zora Mask, roll just before leaving a ledge to gain extra jumping distance.
Height Jumping: By wearing the Zora Mask, you'll be taller and can thus reach higher ledges when jumping. It does not make you jump further, but can inadvertently allow you to get further because of this. This would not make a difference for things like the ice platforms. Thanks Din.

Not sure how obvious this is, but the Bunny Hood will let you jump farther, too. This can actually be a disadvantage to me at times because I overshoot a platform.

Also, not sure if it's worth mentioning, but during the Anju and Kafei quest, I believe the one step you don't have to complete is getting the room key. You won't get the rupee, and you won't overhear Anju's conversation with her mom, but you can still get into the hotel on the final night by transforming into Deku Link and entering through the second floor. This was a relief to remember when it happened to me once.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
-When you want to turn the Ikana Tower back right side up, just warp to Ikana Castle. Saves magic

-If you want to explore the Gorman track, save Romani on the first night and then go to milk road on the second night. The Gorman brothers blocking off the trail lasts for the entire night. Not just for Cremia's event. You can go to their track and they leave it wide open.

-A quick way to get to the Hag's Shop. Warp to Ikana Canyon, turn into a zora, jump into the river at the bottom of the canyon, swim all the way past Sakon's hideout.

Y

yagouksu

Heres a lesser known easter egg: The algae in the clock tower near the wheel look like there are n64 controllers in the algae. You have to look hard so i reccomend going underwater in the zora form

O

Onigame

Bunny Hood: Wear it during the Postman's timing game to make the clock stay on the screen. Also, since he really liked the Hood in Ocarina of Time, if you talk to him normally with the Hood, he reacts.

Kamaro's Mask: Wear it near any scarecrow to make him hyper.

The Item Shop salesman has many interesting responses to most of the masks.

The Treasure Chest Game saleslady has many interesting responses to most of the masks. Her attitude towards the Zora Mask is particularly interesting.

Although the Circus Leader's Mask does stop the Gorman Brothers, it's not really needed in a walkthrough because the only way to get the Mask is to have stopped the Gorman Brothers already. Also, if you do want to use this trick, it's important to put on the mask BEFORE you talk to Cremia because you won't get a chance afterwards.

On the third day, the swordsman will be constantly boasting about defeating the moon, but after midnight you can find him cowering in fear, hiding behind his sign.

At 11am the first day, there are conversations with Gorman (in the Mayor's Office drawing room) and Anju (in the Stock Pot Inn Kitchen) that help describe their backstory a bit more. If you follow them you can see more scenes, as Gorman goes off to get drunk and Anju tries to feel her Grandmother, who might be faking her senility to avoid Anju's cooking.

Chase some bats off for Dampe on day 2 to get some Rupees.

The only purpose for the thin wall in the room you get at the Inn seems to be to overhear an argument on the night of the second day between Anju and her mother.

On midnight on the second day, you can see the Postman mail a letter to himself.

If you protect the cows, then at the start of the night of the third day, you can see a scene between Cremia and Romani in the barn that is somewhat sad.

Pikacondon

Title.
Caleb, sorry about the nonworking things. the song of storms and the boes works on my version though. sorry, I didn't know about the thing having to apply to all versions of MM. plus, I know that if you kill enemies that appear infinitely, for example Eenos and stalchildren in termina field, they appear more slowly, but bigger and stronger, and the Big Eenos split into many small Eenos except for the biggest size,but when you kill the largest version of either one, you get a rupee reward between 20 and 100 rupees. hope this one helps!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Killing Takkuri(The crow in Termina Field near Milk Road) gives you 200 rupees.

If anyone's curious.

The quickest way to kill would be to use a Magic Arrow it takes 6 shots with any form of the arrows.

David

But you called me here...
This was something that I found interesting. If you go into the bassist's room in Zora Hall, he's playing the melody from the Dungeon theme from the original Legend of Zelda for the NES. Also, the leader of the band is playing the end credits theme on his keyboard instrument in his room. Just something I thought you might want to point out.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Just thought I'd let you know, you accidentally put that you can get up to 40 rupees per re-dead on the list when it should be 20.

And another way to get rupees which isn't all too effective... Go to the 2'nd part of Great Bay, and there'll be pots and 2 Zoras to your left. Put on the Zora Mask and fire your fins at the pots, if you hit all the pots you'll get 90 rupees because you have to pay 10 rupees to replace the pots. If you hit at least 1 one of the pots but don't hit them all, you have to pay 10 rupees. It takes a couple tries to get it right.

Jedizora

:right:
On the morning of the second day, go to the laundrey pool. You can find Anju wakling around. if you talk to her in scrub forum, she'll call Mr. scrub and wonder if you like rain or not.

Killing Takkuri with the Stone Mask. (Quick way to get money fast especially later in the game)

NOOO. Hylian Knight beat me to it. But make sure you use the stone mask because it can be very difficult and he might take your sword.

But if the Takkuri Bird does take your sword, you can always buy it back at the curiosity shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom