• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Oh, hi. I'm Tahsha, Tahsha Sensia. Nice to meet you." Tahsha looked him over and over again, he seemed different, but not really noticable. "So, where're you from?" She asked, getting the idea outa her head. Kaleb was kinda cute, not really handsome, but friend-worthy. Her cat, Anak-Suna-Moon, jumped up on Kaleb's lap when he sat down next to her,

"Guess she really ikes you. . ."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Thanks, and I see you have a cat too," Elliot said, pulling his stuff in and setting Whiskers down. "Oh, crap, I forgot to get my wand back from Tennor," he said, running to compartment 16 and asking Tennor for his wand, which Tennor then gave him. Elliot ran back to Caeda's compartment and sitting down. "Sorry for that, this idiot insulted my friend and we got in a fight and I asked Tennor to hold my wand, and that is also why my face is so bruised." Elliot then opened his trunk, and grabbed one of his quills, which he snapped in half. He got out his wand, and said, "Reparo!" His quill got fixed, and then he asked Caeda, " Do you know any spells?"

Caeda

Keyblade Master
"Sorta, I skimmed through the SBoS: Grade 1 yesterday." She said. She took out her wand. "For example," she said, "Wingardium Leviosa," she said pointing her wand at her notshook. It rose into the air. "By the way, what's your cats name? Mines Nyna. Also what house do you want to be in?"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
(THIS POST DOES NOT COUNT AS STORY POST. No. We've come up with a limit of five posts per day, not including the one's we've done.)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Whiskers," Elliot said, patting him. "The only spells I am good at are Reparo and Expelliamus, but I am a quick learner," He said, twirling his wand in his left hand and petting Whiskers with his right. "And I want to be in Gryindor or Ravenclaw. What about you?"

Last edited:
Sully awoke from his nap to find he the Hogwarts Express was still well on its way to Hogwarts. Dean, Neville, and Seamus were having a jolly ol' time across from him, discussing their anxiousness to arrive. Sully sat up, straightening his shirt and fixating his eyes upon the mountainous scene outside.

"Good afternoon," Seamus said. "How was the nap, eh?"

"Wonderful," Sully said. "I guess I haven't introduced myself, I'm Sully. I'm from Ireland, and a pure-blood although I don't pride myself on it."

Seamus introduced himself and the other two. They all hoped to be Gryffindors. "What House do you want, eh?"

Sully glanced in a line at all three of them, their eyes gazing into his, "Gryffindor, as well. Although anything but Slytherin will do."

They nodded in approval.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Kaleb jumped slightly at Tahsha's cat jumping up on his lap, but quickly got situated, subconsciously stroking the cat's fur as he spoke.

"I'm from America, actually. I came over when I got my letter. I grew up in a non-magic family, so I'm really excited about this whole thing." He rolled his eyes slightly at the word 'really,' not in a sarcastic manner, but along with his inflection to emphasize the word.

"I have a friend back home who got a letter, too. Didn't know her mum was a witch before that. I've seen her once in London since I came over, and she should be on the train somewhere, but I haven't seen her. Have you met a girl named Caeda? Black hair, green eyes?"

C

Caleb, Of Asui

(Don't count this post. Is everyone here yet? Just want to make sure, before we officially arrive.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom