• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

Minutes went by until the food trolley came by. The others didn't buy anything, however Sully purchased 2 licorice wands, a pack of Bertie Botts' Beans and 3 chocolate frogs. After Sully ate the wands and frogs, he snatched the beans and left the compartment to change into his school robes. After he changed, the girl he had seen before at the station briskly walked past him then turned around, stopping him dead in his tracks.

"Are those Bertie Botts' Every Flavored Beans?" she asked. Sully nodded and she continued, "Ah, well I've been meaning to try those. Do you mind if I have one?" I shook my head and she took one out of the box. "Mmm, mint flavor. I suppose I'll stop while I'm ahead. Anyways, my name is Hermione Granger, and yours?"

"I'm Sully O'Hara," Sully said as he popped another bean into his mouth. "I'm from Ireland. My parents are wizards, but we lived in a Muggle community."

"I see. My parents are Muggles. They're dentists."

Sully smiled. "My Muggle friends always asked why I never went to the dentist. They said how my teeth were so clean was like magic. I suppose they were right."

They both laughed. "Wait a minute, you sleeping in the same compartment as Neville Longbottom. He's lost his toad, you see, would you mind helping me look."

"Not at all," Sully said. Hermione told Sully to go one way and she would go another. The first compartment Sully stopped by was full of First Years.

(P.S. That's your guys' compartment)

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
(i think the order has been broken...ive been hearing about a 5 post per day thing so ill go by that)
"So" Mardric said trying to start a conversation with Tahaha. "I come from the city, this is my first year."

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Ah, never heard of Caeda, I hope to meet her soon though. . ." Then Mardric spoke up, "Hm, I live in small neighborhood, not very large. it's near the ocean so it's really nice and tropical. But, i'm kinda happy to be away for a little while. Even though there's lot's of places to go, it get s a little boring some times. . ." Tahsha explained, putting Anack-Suna-Moon back in her lap. . .

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
(This is my last post of the day. Anyone who wishes to use my character can.) Xavier ran into Sully on the way down. "Watch where you're going," he said. He continued on to get changed.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha looked out the window, and then noticed some lonely looking guy standing outside the door,

"Hey! Kid! Are you going to find a seat somewhere? If not, then come in here, there's one empty seat left!" She yelled at him, probably disturbing everyone in Cabin 16. . .

(this is my 3rd post, not counting my earlier posts)

"No thank you on the seat," Sully replied. "I'm only here to ask if you've seen a toad wandering about. My friend Neville's lost one."

(this is my 3rd post)

C

Caleb, Of Asui

The compartment door slid open, and Kaleb glanced up to see brown-haired boy his age standing there, inquiring about the whereabouts of a toad. When Kaleb's eye met the boy's deep blue eyes, he quickly glanced away, blushing. The boy was cute, but Kaleb was by no means eager to let that thought known for how people would react.

"I-I haven't seen a toad," he said indirectly, looking down at Tahsha's cat. The cat glanced back up, smiling. Such a cute kitty.

(This is my third post today.)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha saw Kaleb blush at Suly, he studdered a bit. . .

"Hm, how odd. . ." she thought to herself. "I wonder what he's thinking . . ." She thought nothing of it and took out a note pad, and began doodling something on it.

"Hey, Kaleb, what'd you think?" She handed him the note pad. It was a perfect drawing of him, and a few of the others in the background. "So, do you like it?"

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Kaleb lifted his eyebrows. "Wow, that's very good. You're quite talented."

He thought for a moment. When he had spoken to Caeda in Diagon Alley, she had told him about the school's four houses, and he began to wonder.

"Tahsha, you must be a Ravencalw to know how to draw that well. Which house do you think you'll be in? I'm kind of scared to find out my house, to be honest."

"Well thanks for your time. I must continue asking," Sully said. He hadn't noticed Kaleb's look. "I supposed I'll see you at the Sorting." Sully walked off to question the other riders, all to no prevail. He arrived back in his compartment with Dean, Neville, and Seamus. Hogwarts could be seen in the distance.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"My parents were RavenClaws. I'm kida hoping to be a Grifindore, or however you say it. Although, I don't really want to go to Hogwarts, but you guys seem to have changed my opinion . . ." Tahsha said, she leaned closer to Kaleb, "How, do you feel about Magic?" she asked, being kinda random and changing the subject. She seemed to do that alot, and she was getting anoyed by it . . .

amaterasu

Writer
(i'll just get 5 posts, counting both mine and when I control Tennor)

Chailyn looked around at all the people who had just come in. "Can I see your drawing Tasha?" she asked. Taking a look, her eyes widened. "That's brilliant." she breathed, seeing her amazing drawing. "How'd you learn to draw so well?"

Tennor reached over Chailyn's arm and stole some green jelly beans, dropping them into his mouth chuckling. Then he turned a little green. "Ew. Snot flavor!" He said, spitting them back into his hand. Chailyn crinkled her nose, and ate a red one, cherry flavored. "Do you two want any?" she asked, nodding towards Tasha and Kaleb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom