• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Caeda, please post! I'm anxious to get to my turn so I can actually start playing!

amaterasu

Writer
it's okay! just post, because most of the peeps are on now, adn it'll help put the RPG back into motion.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I do agree that limiting number of posts per day would work better. Amaterasu, please!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
We were on the train, making conversations and stuff. Getting to know each other better. . . Ammy, DN, Fiery Klongo, Me and Caleb are in Cabin. . . 16

Caeda

Keyblade Master
(I really don't want this to die. And sorry if I sounded annoyed, but I finally got a game I wanted and I'm not gonna be able to play it because my brother is hogging the console and I'm going out later.)

Caeda sat down in a compartment and put her dtuff up. She let out her cat, Nyna, and took out a notebook where she was writing a story.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

(Time to get some actual role-playing in.)

Kaleb was now nearly in a sprint to catch up with the train. He was running late. The whistle had already blown, and he had to run to catch up--as fast as he could, anyway, with his large suitcase between his arms. Just as the train was about to gain speed and vanish, Kaleb leaped onto the platform of the last open car and stumbled on awkwardly, suitcase in hand.

He wiped the sweat from his brow as he glanced quickly up and down the aisle. All the cabins appeared to be nearly full. He shifted his suitcase into a comfortable position and started down the aisle. He hoped Caeda had made it safely onto the train, but caught no sight of her. He took the first open space he could find, in cabin 9 (or is it 16? I forget).

"Hi there," he panted to the girl (Tahsha) next to him. "Name's Kaleb. You?"

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
DN's not gonna be back for a while, and Wolf Sage get's on at random times, and doesn't stay on very long, so. . .

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot was on the train, looking for a compartment that wasn't too crowded. He kept checking, finally seeing Caeda sitting alone writing in a notebook. He opened the compartment door, and asked, "Is it OK if I sit with you?" Elliot asked, looking at Caeda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom