• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Hardest Dungeon

Which dungeon do you think is the hardest?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Temple of Time

• Palace of Twilight

• Hyrule Castle

• Total voters

Squirrel

The Rodent King
What do you think is the hardest dungeon in TP?
I don't care about the boss or the mid-boss, just the actual dungeon, which one do you think is the hardest?
The hardest dungeon for me was Snowpeak Ruins.

Garo

Boy Wonder
City in the Sky. The Double Clawshot was hard for me to wrap my head around, and I ended up stuck for quite a while.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Haha I feel like such a noob but the hardest one for me was the Forest Temple. For some reason I just couldn't wrap my head around it. After that it would be the Snowpeak Ruins then the Lakebed Temple. Those were the only ones that I got stuck on. My seven year old brother had to help me with the Snowpeak Ruins block puzzle :P

I voted for lakebed temple because I get lost there a few times. But overall, most dungeons are very easy.

The hardest area? Don't laugh now...I got lost in the sacred grove for over 2 hours...TWICE.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I thought the City in the Sky was pretty tough. I kept falling and dying before I got the double clawshot :p But the Lakebed temple was a close second, an excellent water dungeon in my opinion.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
None of the dungeons in Twilight Princess were that hard, but I thought that the City in the Sky was the hardest in the game. I felt it was similar to the Forest Temple in TP (bit indoors and bit outdoors), but took it to a higher difficulty level. The theme around the dungeon was creative and fun, and the item that went along with it worked really well too.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
None of the dungeons in Twilight Princess were that hard, but I thought that the City in the Sky was the hardest in the game. I felt it was similar to the Forest Temple in TP (bit indoors and bit outdoors), but took it to a higher difficulty level. The theme around the dungeon was creative and fun, and the item that went along with it worked really well too.
The Forest Temple was originally supposed to be called the Wind Temple which is the reason for the Gale Boomerang but I don't get why you wouldn't find something that creates wind in the sky. Instead you find it in the hands of a large monkey.

Last edited:
The Lakebed Temple. By far, The Lakebed Temple. Having to change the staircase in the main room was confusing enough for me, let alone the entire dungeon. Complete with a main room as confusing as the Grand Staircase room in Hogwarts, too many rooms, puzzles, and switches, and topped off with a difficult (but fun) boss, The Lakebed Temple is (and will always be) the dungeon I wish I could have skipped.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
The Lakebed Temple. By far, The Lakebed Temple. Having to change the staircase in the main room was confusing enough for me, let alone the entire dungeon. Complete with a main room as confusing as the Grand Staircase room in Hogwarts, too many rooms, puzzles, and switches, and topped off with a difficult (but fun) boss, The Lakebed Temple is (and will always be) the dungeon I wish I could have skipped.
I don't find the Lakebed Temple to be hard. I only find it annoying. I dread going to both Lakebed Temple and Snowpeak Ruins. Lakebed Temple is confusing, way to big to find your way around, and also the annoying part comes in with the fact that if you fall of the edge of one of the walls in the main room you'll fall down to a group of Skullfish and also that you can't roll up the stairs.

I find Snowpeak hard because I can't find my around and I spend half my time looking for keys. It also took me forever to figure out how to beat Darkhammer and I find it extremely hard to dodge Blizzeta's attacks. And also the ball and chain only helps on walls of ice, Freezards, and Blizzeta itself. Other than that, it's completely useless in the dungeon. The Mini Freezards hit you before you can throw the ball and chain and the Chilfos throw ice spears from a distance that's longer than the range of your ball and chain.

Lakebed Temple would be my second. Then Temple of Time.

Last edited:
T

Toonwolflink418

i dont know, i used ZD for most of them, but i think palace of twilight was tedious...

D

Deleted member 14134

None of them. They were all very well designed but nothing really ever stumped me or left me running around wondering what to do next.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well all of TP's dungeons were easy, but the one that confuses me most is (unsurprised) Lakebed Temple. All of the water temples tend to confuse me whenever I don't have their layout charred to my brain cells. So, when I was trying to rotate the ladder that would lead me to a treasure chest with a key, it didn't work. I kept doing that for at least half an hour until I saved and quit, then later I restarted and somehow got it right on the third try. From then on it was easy pickings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom