• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Hardest Dungeon

Which dungeon do you think is the hardest?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Temple of Time

• Palace of Twilight

• Hyrule Castle

• Total voters
Snowpeak nearly drove me insane. For some reason I had trouble getting the hang of the ball and chain, and those Freezards would always get me. I was super relieved when I beat that one.

Snowpeak for sure. Even with a walkthrough I kept getting lost and didn't know what to do. And I HATED the mini boss. He killed me so many times >_<

K

Kieran-

A City in the sky... I think it took me about as long as it took me to get to the temple just to complete it. I'm also pretty sure that I quit playing Twilight princess when I couldn't figure out how to beat it. But alas I never cheated :3

S

SheikoftheTruth

The Lakebed Temple was so annoying and confusing. I feel that the water dungeons always tend to be the worst... Anyone agree? I was stuck alot in the City in the Sky, too. Anyway, I love all the TP dungeons.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Palace of Twilight for me. Retrieving the Sols from both of those Hands was the most challenging element in any Dungeon because you could feel it creeping up on you when that music played. That made me super-apprehensive because I can pretty much only focus on one thing at a time. Otherwise I found it one of the most enjoyable Temples in TP.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I think the hardest dungeon is City in the Sky, mainly because of its length and a couple of obscure puzzles. For example, in a room near where you find the dungeon map that has a few fans blowing, I always forget where the switch to turn off the third fan is. In addition, the first time I played the game, I got the boss key, but I fell back into the main room without turning on the fan that lets you access the boss! :facepalm:

G

Galfureye

palace of twilight...those freaking zant's hands..the horror.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Honestly, I found the Snowpeak Ruins perhaps one of the most difficult dungeons in the game, if not the most difficult in my opinion. I think the major reason is because a lot of precise movement is required to stay alive in quite a few of the rooms, mainly with the ice near the bottomless pits.

The room I found the most annoying for me, in that game, was the one where you had to navigate across the rafters, the floor nonexistent. I like ice puzzles, especially with blocks, but when it comes to navigating ice by foot, I'm baffled.

The only other dungeon I found difficult was the Lakebed Temple, but I found it difficult only when you do not complete the game in one sitting. If I go through it in one sitting, I can breeze through it; however, if I save and quit, I easily lose track of where I've been, all thanks to the central room of the temple.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I HATED Arbiter's Grounds! It just was confusing to me, especially scenting out the ghosts and what else. Also there was a HUGE design flaw in City in the Sky where if you fell when using the Double Clawshots you had to go ALL THE WAY UP AGAIN!!! I cannot tell you how many times I swore out of frustration there!

The only one that ever really tripped me up was the Snowpeak Ruins (I hated the cannon stuff). All of them were really easy though, and the bosses were even easier. Honestly, asking what the hardest TP dungeon is is like asking what the easiest nap you've ever taken is.

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
The hardest temple for me was the City in the Sky.
I got lost a few times. (Okay, I'll be honest, i got lost A LOT.) I often had to call a friend of mine and attempt to explain where I was (which got me absolutely nowhere). However, now that i've played Twilight Princess enough times, I can get through it easily. It's actually one of my favorite temples now.

bobenstien

"How should I kill you?"
City in the sky because it is hard but I LOVE double clawshot.

Or temple of time because you go up then you
go
back
down!

:D

Or snow peak cuz it iz hrd 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
That's tough because they were all easy and almost none were hard. I hade trouble with the mini boss and block puzzle number 2 so if I were to pick one I would rank that as the hardest.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Even though all of TP's dungeons were rather easy compared to the rest of the series (except WW which had even easier dungeons), I voted for Snowpeak Ruins for 2 reasons:
1) None of the enemies drop any recovery hearts.
2) Chilfos and Freezards. I hate those guys! Especially if there are 2 or more of them at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom