• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Hardest Dungeon

Which dungeon do you think is the hardest?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Temple of Time

• Palace of Twilight

• Hyrule Castle

• Total voters
T

Twilight Sage

Yea, I think Snowpeak was hardest from all the puzzles and cause and effects.

Snowpeak definitely.

The Lakebed Temple, it was huge, it was confusing and boss was not that hard but you need skills to beat that boss.

I voted for lakebed temple because I get lost there a few times. But overall, most dungeons are very easy.

The hardest area? Don't laugh now...I got lost in the sacred grove for over 2 hours...TWICE.

That happened to me a lot on the frist few playthroughs, not quite 2 hours though, in the first Skull Kid chase when Link is in wolf form, I just couldn't find where he went after the fist time I hit him.

Last edited:
I voted Snowpeak. That place was pretty confusing, especialy the first time around. not to mention the annoying Ice enemies, heh. All around a fun dungeon though.

I got lost repeatedly in Lakebed Temple the first time I played Twilight Princess, and now that I think about I probably died and got frustrated twice as often in Snowpeak Ruins, which was also horribly difficult experience for me the first time around with the lack of available health.

Let's see, the hardest for me would have been either the City in the Sky or the Snowpeak Ruins, although the reasons for each are a bit different. With the City in the Sky, it had more to do with the fact that for some reason the dungeon confused me a bit. I remember being stuck there for way longer than in any other dungeon, for a reason that I can't remember although I know that it had something to do with the overall flow of the dungeon not fitting right in my head that first time through. As for the Snowpeak Ruins, that had more to do with the difficulty of the enemies for me, which is more of a difficulty I enjoy and it's among my most favorite Twilight Princess dungeons.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Aw yes, I remember like it was yesterday. I had been slashing through the game like it was nothing. I felt unstoppable! That is, until I came to the Lakebed Temple on my second play through. I did just fine on it the first time, but the second time...was nightmare inducing. x.x

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
1. City in the Sky- who knew Skyloft's ruins from thousands of years ago were so frustrating?
2. Lakebed Temple- everyone saw that comming. Water levels are always difficult. That being said, Lakebed, in my opinion is the easiest water temple out of all of them
3. Palace of Twilight- CURSE YOU ZANT'S HAND!!!!!!

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
For me it was the Lakebed Temple, mostly because I was in that big room in the center for about a week, trying to figure out wht to do. Then oh look! There was a door I had thought I'd gone through but apparently not! Got lost SOOO many times xD

Second was definitly City in the Sky, I got lost a few times since there was so many places to go with the clawshos and I couldn't figure out where to go to get through the room

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
The hardest in my opinion, though not my least favorite, was Lakebed Temple. Just having to think hard about the water flow and where you have/ haven' traveled was a pain. City in the Sky was close

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom