• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Easter Eggs

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
A rock named Boing

Those Gossip stones in OoT are weird, but the best thing is to put a bomb next to one. They will actually beep and then take off like a rocket into the air. That is so funny even to this day.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
My favorite one would have to be the cucco one from Twilight Princess. I like running around as a chicken ^^

LANZZ

Scarecrow
You can found a lot of Easter Eggs in Link's Awakening. My top 3 favorite Easter Eggs in Link's Awakening are: -

1) When you have Marin following you, take her to Trendy Game Shop. She will ask if she can play. If you let her, she will pick up the owner as a prize.
2) When you have Marin following you, keep hitting the chickens in Mabe Village. The first 20 or so times you hit them Marin will say, "Pour chicken. Stop that! You’re hurting the chicken." But if you keep hitting it for about 20 times she will say, "Ha ha ha! Do it! Do it! Do it moooore! ... ... Hunh? No, it's nothing... I didn't mean it."
3) When you have Bow Bow following you, take him to Kiki in Ukaku Prairie and they will start to fight.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
The Mario pictures in OoT--which they took out for some reason in the 3DS. >.<

What are your’e guys favorite Easter eggs in Zelda. Mine personally are death by cuccos, catching the fisherman’s hat in the fishing game, and the Skyward Sword posters in Ocarina of Time 3D.)

Wait where are those?

The Mario pictures in OoT--which they took out for some reason in the 3DS. >.<

Wait where are those?

Death by Cuccos--Attack any cucco(chickens)in most games, and after a few hits it will chase you angrily, calling endless cuccos to help kill you. It's epic.

Catching the Hat-As an adult in OoT, if you go into the fishing place and cast your line at the fisherman in the booth, his hat will come off and I refuse to say more. Try it, or look it up.

As for the SS Posters in OoT, I haven't the slightest.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Mine is the Starfox reference in Majora's Mask with the Keaton Mask, Don Gero Mask, Bunny Hood, the Bremen Mask, and the Mask of Scents
Zelda_Star_Fox.jpg

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
For my first choice, I shall go with something incredibly obscure. The paper airplane on a pillar in Ikana Castle in Majora's Mask.

For Number Two, I like that the Poe Sisters in Ocarina of Time are named after the main characters in Little Women (except one, stupid Joelle, grumble grumble)

Third... I actually realized this JUST now. The Song of Passing in Wind Waker is the Sun's Song from Ocarina of Time.

Numero Quatro, the little frog in Ordon Village in Twilight Princess that says "Ribbit." then something like "I wasn't expecting visitors, so I didn't think of anything special to say. Sorry..." I love that little frog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom